Dr. Zabiegalski, D.D.S.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
I went to the dentist today and was told I need my wisdom teeth pulled pronto. My dentist gave me a referral to a Dr. Neal Zabiegalski. Has anyone used him?? I spoke with him this evening and he sounded like a pretty good guy. I go tomorrow so he can look at the one thats giving me trouble. I'd appreciate any feedback. TIA

Cowgirl

I went to the dentist today and was told I need my wisdom teeth pulled pronto. My dentist gave me a referral to a Dr. Neal Zabiegalski. Has anyone used him?? I spoke with him this evening and he sounded like a pretty good guy. I go tomorrow so he can look at the one thats giving me trouble. I'd appreciate any feedback. TIA

Is he the one across from The Roost? If so, that's who I used. He pulled a few regular teeth too, so I could get braces. He was good. :yay:

morningbell

hmmmmmm

He is a super nice guy, super nice, I mean UBER NICE, it worries me so I didn't go back. :jameo: I don't like the dentist for anything more than a cleaning, I still have my wisdom teeth and they hurt sometimes.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
All I can say is :yay::yay:The last time I went to him he skip lunch to work me in on a friday.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
He is a super nice guy, super nice, I mean UBER NICE, it worries me so I didn't go back. :jameo: I don't like the dentist for anything more than a cleaning, I still have my wisdom teeth and they hurt sometimes.

Then you should have them extracted.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
He pulled my wisdom teeth and I like him just fine, but word of warning...he's really generous on the nitrous oxide! :otter:

Cowgirl

He pulled my wisdom teeth and I like him just fine, but word of warning...he's really generous on the nitrous oxide! :otter:

I felt like I blinked and he was saying we were done. I said, "Are you sure? You got all 4?" :lmao: He acted a little annoyed I was questioning his work. :lol:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
When I had mine done (not by Dr. Z) I was totally knocked out. Woke up and don't remember a thing. That's the way to have it done.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I felt like I blinked and he was saying we were done. I said, "Are you sure? You got all 4?" :lmao: He acted a little annoyed I was questioning his work. :lol:

He acted a bit annoyed with me when I told him I didn't want anymore gas as he was telling the nurse to crank it up for the third time! "Oh you'll feel fine, don't fight it. I can't believe you don't like the gas." :lmao:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
When I had mine done (not by Dr. Z) I was totally knocked out. Woke up and don't remember a thing. That's the way to have it done.

Look, I need valium just to get my teeth cleaned. When I don't have it I sit tense in the chair and cry silently. I don't really have any other phobias.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I would think you could get some for this type of appointment as well. Maybe even stronger stuff.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
Thanks for all the input. He told me that if he wasn't able to pull the sore one, at least he would give me some good narcotics to get me thru the weekend.:otter:

dave1959

I just had 4 pulled last week by him, the second time I've used him. Very nice and did a great job.

Blue_eyes

awesome

I am not a fan of needles are surgery at all. Dr. Z made the process very easy. I definately refer him to everyone.

D1VA

I wish he could be my regular dentist! Great guy!