Patriots
Bills

dn0121

should I take this trade?

Thomas Jones RB NYJ
Ben Utecht TE CIN

for
Kellen Winslow TE CLE

My current rbs are Adrian Peterson MIN and LenDale White TEN and Im not too sure about White.

My other TE is Dustin Keller NJ

nothing good in waivers either.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
should I take this trade?

Thomas Jones RB NYJ
Ben Utecht TE CIN

for
Kellen Winslow TE CLE

My current rbs are Adrian Peterson MIN and LenDale White TEN and Im not too sure about White.

My other TE is Dustin Keller NJ

nothing good in waivers either.

whoever is getting the Thomas Jones and Utecht is making out big time in that deal. IMO.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Middle of Draft season.

I have one down and one to go.

People seem to love Westbrook, I am not onboard that train though.

Tomlinson and Peterson would top him evertime for me.
Westbrook should be a lock.

Tomlinson is definitely over him. I, myself am not sold on Peterson. He had a great season but who knows what will happen. Remember he had the injury bug for a few weeks last season. I think he gets injured again.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Westbrook should be a lock.

Tomlinson is definitely over him. I, myself am not sold on Peterson. He had a great season but who knows what will happen. Remember he had the injury bug for a few weeks last season. I think he gets injured again.

Here is my take from a keeper league perspective.

Peterson is younger, plays for a team that should be improving and is a better "runner"

Westbrook older = less years of future production, plays for a team that is declining in almost all experts eyes and is a better reciever at running back than runner.

I don't believe in that prone to injury thing. It is like car accidents to me, could happen to anyone and anytime. Besides Westbrook as had some similar injury bugs(maybe not so much last year), this is the first year people have put Westbrook in the "elite" running back picks, he had always been 2nd tier until this year. I am not saying he won't have a decent year but I don't expect him to put up numbers like last year, Peterson on the other hand should continue to improve on his numbers in years to come.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Here is my take from a keeper league perspective.

Peterson is younger, plays for a team that should be improving and is a better "runner"

Westbrook older = less years of future production, plays for a team that is declining in almost all experts eyes and is a better reciever at running back than runner.

I don't believe in that prone to injury thing. It is like car accidents to me, could happen to anyone and anytime. Besides Westbrook as had some similar injury bugs(maybe not so much last year), this is the first year people have put Westbrook in the "elite" running back picks, he had always been 2nd tier until this year. I am not saying he won't have a decent year but I don't expect him to put up numbers like last year, Peterson on the other hand should continue to improve on his numbers in years to come.
I just have a gut feeling about Peterson. That's just me.:lol:

As for Westbrook, I could never draft him. I don't draft Eagles, Giants and Cowboys. However, if I did he'd be one of my first picks.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
I just have a gut feeling about Peterson. That's just me.:lol:

As for Westbrook, I could never draft him. I don't draft Eagles, Giants and Cowboys. However, if I did he'd be one of my first picks.

In fantasy I let no "homer" feeling get in the way of drafting players. All about winning no matter what team they are on.

DuffMan

Had my draft Friday.....had the 8th pick
Here are a few of my picks that I can remember,

Joseph Addai
Ryan Grant
Greg Jennings
Santonio Homes
Joey Galloway
Patrick Crayton
Ben Roethlisberger
Aaron Rogers
Felix Jones

I like having QB, WR combos. Sometimes it works out great and sometimes in kick you in the ***.

DuffMan

Had my draft Friday.....had the 8th pick
Here are a few of my picks that I can remember,

Joseph Addai
Ryan Grant
Greg Jennings
Santonio Homes
Joey Galloway
Patrick Crayton
Ben Roethlisberger
Aaron Rogers
Felix Jones

I like having QB, WR combos. Sometimes it works out great and sometimes in kick you in the ***.

I guess I can't talk, look at my team? Rogers,Grant,Jennings!!! But during the draft they were the best I could get. Like I said I like OB/WR combos. Lots of points if it works.