Drag racing...any drag strips around? And I DON'T mean cross dressers.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
You coming out on Saturday? We can talk to Troy (the hottie w/ the labret peircing) he's going to do the work on my car.
Yes I'm coming out, but who's Troy? Have I met him before?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Yes I'm coming out, but who's Troy? Have I met him before?

He's the one the from the Club that I was giving crap to on Saturday for talking to skanky girls. You don't remember, labret peircing, tattoos, real hot....

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
He's the one the from the Club that I was giving crap to on Saturday for talking to skanky girls. You don't remember, labret peircing, tattoos, real hot....
Oooohhh...that one! :yum:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Oooohhh...that one! :yum:

Yep, that one. :biggrin: He has a shop. Does mods and body work for a living. He's got a BAD RX-7. He's going to help me with my car. I'm sure I could convince him to help us with yours too.

Last edited:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
There is nothing wrong with Honda Accords. I just traded one in. :burning: If the new ones would have offered me any other color interior except jet black leather with a graphite exterior I'd probably be driving the new V-6 coupe right now. :bubble:

Ponytail

Nope. You're right. Nothing wrong with them at all. very sporty, and they last forever! I just wouldn't go modifying it. Just my humble opinion, that all.

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
About the drag strips Mir is a IHRA track.I've been going there for years.The owners of that track have put alot time and money into in the last 2 years.There is also capitol raceway in crofton thats is NHRA track.

Ponytail

Chicks on bikes...

On the subjest of females on bikes, a friend of mine just sent me some unbelievable pics of a female, on a bike... WOW :yikes:

And ya know... I shouldn't be looking at those pics at work...but... she just looks so damn good...

must....resist....

SxyPrincess

Re: Chicks on bikes...

Originally posted by Ponytail
On the subjest of females on bikes, a friend of mine just sent me some unbelievable pics of a female, on a bike... WOW :yikes:

Yay! You found my lost photos. Please return them in the same condition as found. :bubble:

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
To all the ladies that like drag racing look at MIR's web sit I don't know the dates theres two of them it called War on Wheels its on wedesday night .The nice thing is all the ladies get in free you can't beat that price.They are having two big rig meets this year again a spring and fall.Plus the big race that is on espn Presidents Cup its three day long.Add they are having top fuel again this year to.Last year they had over 600 race cars show up between sportsman and pro car thats alot.They had 52 pro mod car show alone.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by tugboater
To all the ladies that like drag racing look at MIR's web sit I don't know the dates theres two of them it called War on Wheels its on wedesday night .The nice thing is all the ladies get in free you can't beat that price.They are having two big rig meets this year again a spring and fall.Plus the big race that is on espn Presidents Cup its three day long.Add they are having top fuel again this year to.Last year they had over 600 race cars show up between sportsman and pro car thats alot.They had 52 pro mod car show alone.
Hey I saw almost all of that last year! And made it onto espn too in a background pic of the jumps...Something about engines and speed and fuel and grease and dirt and oil and hot sun.....:blushing: oh uh nevermind

Ponytail

I talked to my buddy yesterday. This track is on his hit list to make runs with his jet drag bike this year. :cool: