dress help

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Does the dress have built in breast pads? If not, you can always buy breast pads from Joann's and have someone sew them in for you, that way you don't have to wear a bra. I'm a bridal seamstress and I'm about to create a backless custom made prom gown. I'll be putting breast pads inside of the dress so she won't have to worry about wearing a bra or a bra strap showing at the back. Hope this helps. :)

What a cool idea! Never would have thought of that one!

Let us know what you finally settle on okay? We've all faced this one at one time or another.

Duct tape? :faint:

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
What a cool idea! Never would have thought of that one!

Let us know what you finally settle on okay? We've all faced this one at one time or another.

Duct tape? :faint:

I had seen this on Oprah many years ago. Although on the show they put the duct tape pieces on a towel two or thee times to remove the super sticky and then they used it on their boobs.

Socalgirl

so I found this dress and loved it, however I knew when I bought it I would have issues with support up top. You see the dress has no back, so means I can not wear a bra. Many of those stickies don't hold my boobs. So I can't go free nilly! That is not happening.
So what is my alternate other than ducktape! Yeah I had to resort to ducktape with another dress I had one year! But it hurts like a beatch to get off even after soaking in a tub!

Check Boston Proper website. They have a line called "Proper Solutions" and I have bought backless bras from them. I think it is reusable up to 50 times.