Drum roll please...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I have no negative comments on their naming of their child. My son has a perfectly normal name and yet when the lady came in the hospital room to fill out the form, when I gave the name she said "poor child" under her breath because she didn't care for the name. She's lucky I didn't kill her, the old crone.

I was thinking Kimye would be a better choice, but whatever. She'll grow up around celebrities, 90% of which will have a "unique" name. I'm pretty sure "Mary" and "John" are considered weird names in celebrity land.

I have no negative comments on their naming of their child. My son has a perfectly normal name and yet when the lady came in the hospital room to fill out the form, when I gave the name she said "poor child" under her breath because she didn't care for the name. She's lucky I didn't kill her, the old crone.

I was thinking Kimye would be a better choice, but whatever. She'll grow up around celebrities, 90% of which will have a "unique" name. I'm pretty sure "Mary" and "John" are considered weird names in celebrity land.

Moon Unit Zappa has still got to top my list.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
so ... :coffee:
if they ever have other kids..

North East
South West
South East

Whatbout... Due North :popcorn:

sockgirl77

While it's a non traditional name (who expected it would be traditional?) and I wouldn't name my child it, I think it's kind of cute and not that bad. :dance:

I realize I'm probably the only one. :ohwell:

Maybe IF your last name was not West. :rolleyes:

sockgirl77

Apparently I spelled my oldest son's name different than how most people think it's spelled. Connor instead of Conner. I honestly thought it could be spelled either way without issue but so many people have told me that it's normally -er. :shrug:
I have friends with sons named Connor and they all spell it ConnOR. :shrug:

I did like the other name they were reportedly considering, Kaidence, better.
I actually really love the name Kaidence.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I have friends with sons named Connor and they all spell it ConnOR. :shrug:

I actually really love the name Kaidence.

Yep, I didn't think it was that odd to spell it -or but apparently, some do. With me having a name that could be spelled several different ways, I told him to just ignore it and correct it if needed. Not a big deal.

sockgirl77

I like it when it's spelled the right way which is Cadence.
I like Kaidence too. It just looks more feminine. :shrug:
Yep, I didn't think it was that odd to spell it -or but apparently, some do. With me having a name that could be spelled several different ways, I told him to just ignore it and correct it if needed. Not a big deal.
Could be worse, he could be a she and have a name like Toni with an "i". That name really sucks.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I like Kaidence too. It just looks more feminine. :shrug:

Could be worse, he could be a she and have a name like Toni with an "i". That name really sucks.

My parent's neighbor named me. They couldn't agree on a name. Picking a name for your baby is hard. They will be stuck with it for the rest of their life unless they decide to go by a nickname. I'm sooo glad I will never have to do that again. :lol:

KDENISE977

I LOVE the name Kori! Seriously, I REALLY do!

God. I spelled my name with an "ie" one year in high school and an "e" with the hyphen thingy over it the next year. It drove my mom nuts. :lmao:

Yes, but don't you ever get tired of correcting people EVERY SINGLE DAY :cds::cds: Get annoying, and I know you must get it too

My parent's neighbor named me. They couldn't agree on a name. Picking a name for your baby is hard. They will be stuck with it for the rest of their life unless they decide to go by a nickname. I'm sooo glad I will never have to do that again. :lol:

My son's name is Wyatt... Everyone calls him Bubba :ohwell:

drivingdaisy

Apparently I spelled my oldest son's name different than how most people think it's spelled. Connor instead of Conner. I honestly thought it could be spelled either way without issue but so many people have told me that it's normally -er. :shrug:

I've only ever known kids who spelled it -or.