:Drum roll: SCAVENGER HUNT WINNERS ARE

MrX

High Octane
:pete: Phyx you opened the door... OMG I FEARED for my life this past weekend... :faint: She's a maniac... cutting peeps off on the road... swooping in when she saw something she wanted to photog at the LAST SECOND, and her little driving "manuevers" ... yeah it was all fast paced and very little about a thought about the shot... :lmao::lmao::lmao:

but we both had a find it, shoot it, let's get the next item on the list attitude...

:lmao: Sounds like fun to me!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I heard you squealing tires leaving the welcome sign :tap: :roflmao:

:nono::bs:

But, I did hear YOU pulling in to that side road, that's why I looked up. You were stalking me and then trying to hide behind your hood. And, you were full on parked in the middle of the road...I was on the shoulder. :lmao:

Mr. X, thank you it is fun! I had other forumites in my car driving to DC one day...that was good fun 'cause we were running late and I showed how to properly navigate traffic on 50. And, I always use turn signals when changing lanes. :)

MrX

High Octane
Mr. X, thank you it is fun! I had other forumites in my car driving to DC one day...that was good fun 'cause we were running late and I showed how to properly navigate traffic on 50. And, I always use turn signals when changing lanes. :)

:yay: I wouldnt be scared to ride with ya.