Dryer Repair

PsyOps

Pixelated
Lol, I don't think you Sir understand what a slow blow fuse is.

Yeah... okay :rolleyes:

I didn't bother reading the rest because this was meant to be a HELP thread, not a debate-prove-everyone-how-right-I-am thread; and I don't need to be lectured by you. :howdy:

PeoplesElbow

So when this piece of equipment fails again with the duct tape repair do you fix it correctly the second time it fails? Or the third time ?
Since it's time and money, would it not be cheaper and safer to correctly do the repairs the first time ?
I know this, long term lack of maintenance and or poor maintenance always ends up with catastrophic failure in equipment.
Think about that the next time you you are in a elevator much less a plane.

Like dowhat said it is a drier, if it was important just buy a new one, sometimes a new one is more cost effective.

Lets say repairing one costs $300 and gets you three more years, buying a new one cost $900 and will get you nine years, that is a wash of $100/year cost.

And you would be surprised how airplanes get "duct taped".

black dog

Free America
Like dowhat said it is a drier, if it was important just buy a new one, sometimes a new one is more cost effective.

Lets say repairing one costs $300 and gets you three more years, buying a new one cost $900 and will get you nine years, that is a wash of $100/year cost.

And you would be surprised how airplanes get "duct taped".

And that's generally why they fall out of the sky.

black dog

Free America
Yeah... okay :rolleyes:

I didn't bother reading the rest because this was meant to be a HELP thread, not a debate-prove-everyone-how-right-I-am thread; and I don't need to be lectured by you. :howdy:

Right or wrong Sir it makes no difference, the facts are simple, that dryer is kicking your ass. :lmao:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
PsyOps,
I think you are on the right track with your troubleshooting.
I would be doing the same thing.
Wishing you the best with the outcome.

I have had enough reading here about who's dick is bigger.