Dsl

Warron

When I had verizon at my previous apartment I thought they were good. Never was down a single time in the two years I had it. I did have a problem with their log in program. It would always hang up when I tried to log in, but once I figured out that windows had a built in log in program and I deleted the verizon one, I never had another problem.

Of course, recently verizon dsl became available at my new apartment. But after calling them and getting all the stuff set up and waiting the stupid two weeks, I could not get it to work. Apparently they never deleted my old account from the system, so when I got a new account with the same phone number, their system freaked out and wouldn't let me log in. I had to get my entire account (old and new) deleted and reapply for service. Which ment another two weeks of waiting.

Then after the new date came and it still would not work, they told me that my connection date had been delayed for another two weeks (wonderful of them to not tell me about it till I called them). So I told them I was sick of talking to them and canceled the fricking thing all together.

And to top it all off, after I canceled they sent me a dsl modem in the mail even though I had never ordered one in the first place (I already had the one from the previous time I had their service). So I had to call them again to get a return label and mail it back.