Dull ache in my left testicle

Sir Blaump Ken

For the past week my left testicle has been aching every morning when I wake up. My abdomen is also hurting this morning. It is a pain like I was punched. Every once in a while my left leg will hurt too but this hasn't been constant like the testicle pain. I called to make a Dr appt but she can't see me until next week. For now Im just using a bag of frozen corn to ice it down.

Anyone else ever have this issue?

Cowgirl

Uh oh. Sounds serious. I think you need to put a tight rubber band around both testicles. Make sure you wrap the rubber band until it's really tight. That should help with the pain.

dn0121

Uh oh. Sounds serious. I think you need to put a tight rubber band around both testicles. Make sure you wrap the rubber band until it's really tight. That should help with the pain.

Don't do that you will only hurt it more or worse lose it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
For the past week my left testicle has been aching every morning when I wake up. My abdomen is also hurting this morning. It is a pain like I was punched. Every once in a while my left leg will hurt too but this hasn't been constant like the testicle pain. I called to make a Dr appt but she can't see me until next week. For now Im just using a bag of frozen corn to ice it down.

Actually, sounds like your parts are just fine given that you posted about this on the internet. :lol:

On a more serious note, you could have an infection or something as serious as testicular cancer. I'd try to get to a doctor sooner than later and if you can, go to a urologist. There's a decent one in PF.

Dr. Modesto Rivera
806 Solomons Island Rd N
Prince Frederick, MD 20678-3919

(301) 855-1886‎
(301) 475-2288‎ - Modesto S Rivera MD
(410) 535-4242‎ - Rivera III Modesto S MD

Beta84

They're out to get us

I think you have lost the right to give men medical advice! :neener:

frequentflier

happy to be living

Anyone else ever have this issue?[/QUOTE]

Can't say that I have....

Think I would use frozen peas instead...your testicle may respond better since they kinda look alike...

sockgirl77

Actually, sounds like your parts are just fine given that you posted about this on the internet. :lol:

On a more serious note, you could have an infection or something as serious as testicular cancer. I'd try to get to a doctor sooner than later and if you can, go to a urologist. There's a decent one in PF.

Dr. Modesto Rivera
806 Solomons Island Rd N

(301) 855-1886‎

He's a great doctor. :yay:

Doctor

Dr. Mat

You need to call Georgetown and see their urologist. He is about 80 with 10 grit sandpaper hands. He will give you a full testicular exam.

Sounds like you have a sciatic nerve issue. Instead of the pain shooting down your leg like most people get yours is attacking your peas. The leg pain only supports the theory

Sir Blaump Ken

You need to call Georgetown and see their urologist. He is about 80 with 10 grit sandpaper hands. He will give you a full testicular exam.

Sounds like you have a sciatic nerve issue. Instead of the pain shooting down your leg like most people get yours is attacking your peas. The leg pain only supports the theory

Very funny, this no laughing matter.

Dr. Modesto Rivera
806 Solomons Island Rd N

(301) 855-1886‎

Thanks! I will call him today. I prefer to see women Drs for all my nether region appointments but I am at the point now where the pain is too much.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Very funny, this no laughing matter.

Thanks! I will call him today. I prefer to see women Drs for all my nether region appointments but I am at the point now where the pain is too much.

I apologize...I know it is not a laughing matter. If it is sciatic; you may get relief from a chiropractor.
Also, could it be a hernia?

Sir Blaump Ken

I'm not going to take "Sir Blumpkin" seriously. Ew.

So a girl that looks like a cow is serious? Or do you just love cows in that special way?

As for the others thank you. It may be a hernia, I've never had one. I hope it's not nerve damage. The Dr said he could see me later today so I'll be going in. May his hands be soft and warm and his touch be gentle and healing because I have a date on Saturday night that I don't want to cancel.