Dumpster / Hauling Services

emma1606

Hi,

Do you have any recommendations for a one day dumpster rental or haul away service? We are going to have a huge cleaning of house/yard and have a TON of stuff to go to the dump but no truck of our own and with the amount of trips we may have to do, a UHaul would rack up mileage charges.

Thanks!

wineo

loving life
Hi,

Do you have any recommendations for a one day dumpster rental or haul away service? We are going to have a huge cleaning of house/yard and have a TON of stuff to go to the dump but no truck of our own and with the amount of trips we may have to do, a UHaul would rack up mileage charges.

Thanks!

You could try Steve Dyson Hauling in Great Mills, not sure if that is to small of a job for him or not.

mamjmm

Hi,

Thanks!

what type of stuff house hold item, metels, or just trash.

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
You could probably call the land fill and they can give you more info. Not sure where you are but here is Appeal's number in Calvert 410-326-0210

Rhiannon

I posted a few weeks back with same question. We have tons of stuff, from remodeling the house and etc. and really need to rent a dumpster or something.

SoMdDude

I posted a few weeks back with same question. We have tons of stuff, from remodeling the house and etc. and really need to rent a dumpster or something.

Trash companies rent out dumpsters, check with Waste Management, not sure if you have to be a customer of theirs or not to get a dumpster

dawn

How much did it cost you?

I dont remember, but want to say it was like 400 or so. It was about 4 years ago, they came to the house, loaded everything up and hauled it to the dump. The truck wasnt all that huge, but we got the biggest they had.

Russel

For all your household junk, you'll probably need a 10 yard dumpster which is equivalent to 2 to 3 pickup trucks. I would recommend DisposaBins. They offer 1 day rentals and are reasonably priced.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
For all your household junk, you'll probably need a 10 yard dumpster which is equivalent to 2 to 3 pickup trucks. I would recommend DisposaBins. They offer 1 day rentals and are reasonably priced.

I need one in Loveville, MD area, STAT! How soon can they deliver one from Los Angeles?