DynCorp

T

Tammyscreations

Hi Kimmie

I knew they were changing the Company name. But I did not know about the pay increase, That will be nice. Because they do make pretty good money , but they could do better.

Clark My husband Works at Rotary Wing, And he is in QA .
Where does your husband work? They may know each other.

T

Tammyscreations

Kimmy

Clark has been on nights now almost a year.
He chose that, because I have been sick, and my dr's appts are day time.. I know my husband can choose his, so I know others can too, if it just works for you that way. because clark was going on days last month, and I have alot of dr's appts so he is staying on nights for a while.

T

Tammyscreations

$15 a share

My husband also said that they were offering $15 a share, and we wanted to cash ours in, and pay off a bill, but it didn't work that way.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Contractor Jobs

OKAY.. all you are talking about jobs with the contract companies and their good pay.. I just started with the Navy as a computer scientist, but they have no "computer scientist work". Are any of the outside companies in need, and if so, is the money the same or better?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Contractor Jobs

OKAY.. all you are talking about jobs with the contract companies and their good pay.. I just started with the Navy as a computer scientist, but they have no "computer scientist work". Are any of the outside companies in need, and if so, is the money the same or better?

T

Tammyscreations

We just got a large packet in the mail, and they are changing their name. Myhusband works for rotary wing, QA
and he said he knows nothing about a raise.. But the name will change ath Rotary wing at pax

T

Tammyscreations

not sure how clark voted. I mailed it out though. I am confused on the name, I don't know if the name will change either, I am going to have to ask my husband .. It does sound like a very bad deal to me with the shares. They are ripping alot of people off.

Will you cash in , or get their shares? Isn't it how that works?

Who are you? My husband may know you. Do you work at rotary wing?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Joey it probably won't happen. The name will change. We were Advanced Marine Enterprises, then Nichols bought us but we stay AME. When CSC bought us we became CSC Advanced Marine.

T

Tammyscreations

My husband told me who works at Rotary Wing Dyncorp, that the name WILL STAY DYNCORP. It will NOT change. :)

H

Heretic

I was talking to the dyncorp supervisor for our division he told me they were still up in the air of whether or not to change their name, who cares what its called anyway. Dyncorp is fairly easy to remember unlike some random string of letters.

We have enough contractors that go by initials!

T

Tammyscreations

RE:ummmmmm HELLO, thats what I have been saying, and I also work for DynCorp. but in all honesty I dont give a crap, pay me my paycheck and you can call the company dumba$$ r' Us and i will work here.

REPLY: You don't sound like you like your job very much. My husband has worked for Dyncorp since 81, and he loves it. He respects the Company. He has been treated very well. His boss is wonderful and a very good friend of ours, as is so many other Dyncorp people.

He respects his Company, and Loves what he does for what he gets paid, and its VERY well. You have to love what you do, and respect your company, or you won't move up in it, He has moved up in this company,and with your rudeness I am very surprised you even work there.

You must not have a very good job there.. I am sorry if I am being cold here, But you were smart first.

T

Tammyscreations

You guys are so funny, I know where to go get a good laugh if I need one. :) The dyncorp forum LOL

That PM thing, was FUNNY:biggrin: :smile: :wink: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :cheers: