D'you Remember That Psycho Lady...

ElliesMom

Ummm thats nice if your horse knows voice commands, and GET RID OF THE DOGS!!!!!

Not like any truly green horse I've ever known?????

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadie, this is how you canter over a jump...

I didn't see her jumping. I must have missed that one. I felt a little sorry for her reading the posts.:lmao: It reminds me of the forum a little.:lmao: That is why I turned my comments OFF.

craberta

I don't know anything about horses. I would love to learn someday, but even I know that those dogs should not be allowed to do that to that horse, it was as if any minute the dogs were going to bite that poor horse.

devinej

oh my goodness how can she not know how stupid she looks. so grandiose. dysphoric. irrational.

haha my dog pepper likes to help me lunge horses like that. it can get annoying but sometimes it helps believe it or not. she's much more likely to get kicked than the horses are to get bit.

FrmGrl

Get some!
oh my goodness how can she not know how stupid she looks. so grandiose. dysphoric. irrational.

haha my dog pepper likes to help me lunge horses like that. it can get annoying but sometimes it helps believe it or not. she's much more likely to get kicked than the horses are to get bit.
Wow Devine, let it all out:lmao:
Yes pepper has desensitized mine. But really these videos are terrible. Does she not watch other riders??

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
If you look at expert village I think they only accept videos from idiots. I think it's some big joke, not sure. But she really does have some problems, doesn't she?

ElliesMom

Dogs are a good thing really, but when a horse is having a 'lesson' or learning something I think they would be way more a distraction than anything.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Last edited:
W

WhoCares

WHERE is her helmet?

OMG what a bad influence that is on the kids that are really interested in learning how to ride.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I feel sorry for the girl.. she must not have any good friends to tell her how bad those videos are. No one is being honest with her. She is either really, really, really low on common sense or is being misguided by some ahole.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
All she has to do is read her replies. The same thing happened on the actual Expert Village site and COTH and other boards bashed her so hard they took them down to evaluate them.

IntegritysDream

ok like, she can barley jump so WHY is she telling other people how they should jump, and her lunging "techneques" were big no nos and ive only lunged a few times but common sence helllooooooooooooooooooooooo...
and yeah shes not a AWFUL rider, but shes sure as heck aint even CLOSE to expert or ready to teach other people how to ride or lunge or anything! and she really needs to work on her j/p maybe at a trot so she learns how to not pop her horse in the mouth before she canters them, and her poor horse is LAME so she should really not be on him!

i dont know, jsut a few things i observed!