D'you Remember That Psycho Lady...

pmsmare

Hunh, I know of someone who pretends to teach like that. There will always be idiots in the world.

:pete: How ya doing buddy?

Is that the same instructor, that hands out certifications/in exchange for favors instead of true knowledge?:killingme

pmsmare

The same one who keeps her students on walk/trot for a life long set of lessons? Then puts them on another green horse for a legit set back so they have to take another set of life/long lessons. Then helps them purchase a horse with the same qualities so the rider never progresses, until they sell the horse or moves to a REAL instructor?

WWWDD

What Would Winn Dixie Do?
The same one who keeps her students on walk/trot for a life long set of lessons? Then puts them on another green horse for a legit set back so they have to take another set of life/long lessons. Then helps them purchase a horse with the same qualities so the rider never progresses, until they sell the horse or moves to a REAL instructor?

I do believe that is one and the same. :coffee:

SayDLvr01

Bubbalicious!
...am I missing something? Please tell me those videos are a joke!:shocked:
She isn't a terrible rider... but she needs to be the one taking lessons and NOT trying to teach. Yikes.
I really don't like how she always says "that was really good, that's how it's supposed to look" after everything. Has she ever seen anyone else ride? Correctly? :shocking:

fredsaid2

...am I missing something? Please tell me those videos are a joke!:shocked:
She isn't a terrible rider... but she needs to be the one taking lessons and NOT trying to teach. Yikes.
I really don't like how she always says "that was really good, that's how it's supposed to look" after everything. Has she ever seen anyone else ride? Correctly? :shocking:

She got booted off Expert Village due to the number of complaints concerning her un-expert techniques. Guess she just moved the show to YouTube.