E True Hollywood Story

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
I dont really watch that show but while looking on my channel list i caught one for Betty Page. I had heard of her before, but I didnt know that she had done so much. Didnt know she was still alive either. The only reason I watched the whole 2 hours was because I had seen a users avatar on here with her picture!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I thought Betty Page vanished from the face of the earth and nobody knew where she was. :lol:

Somdmommy

Thanks: I saw the avatar on a post after I joined and thought "wow" thats a beautiful woman. Never thought to do a search. I had to watch the show today. They had an interview with her on there but she wouldnt show her face.

Somdmommy

Nickel said:
I thought Betty Page vanished from the face of the earth and nobody knew where she was. :lol:
She just left and got married twice and divorced. Shes in Southern California now. The show said for a while she was working with Billy Gram. Its weird that someone like her could just go away and nobody ever saw her or anything.

mainman

Set Trippin
Dear Kwillia,

can this be the thread of the day?

Your dvd copying buddy

MM13795623937931255929414153295242127317

camily

Peace
mainman said:
Dear Kwillia,

can this be the thread of the day?

Your dvd copying buddy

MM13795623937931255929414153295242127317
Well, it is about me, so I vote yes to it being thread of the day. :yay:

Somdmommy

camily said:
She does look great. I have a link to some other pics but I'll have to send it PM because it is "not suitable".

I would like to see those. She is so beautiful....What makes me mad is that she had this killer body but in todays standards she would be Fat.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Who the heck is Betty Page, and who would be interested in a TWO hour profile of her? :shrug:

BadGirl said:
Who the heck is Betty Page, and who would be interested in a TWO hour profile of her? :shrug:
I caught the last hour of it this morning and I must say I found her to be very intriguing. I, too, only stopped on that show as I was flipping through because of Camily's fascination with her. She is a fabulously interesting character and her story was captivating.