E True Hollywood Story

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BadGirl said:
Who the heck is Betty Page, and who would be interested in a TWO hour profile of her? :shrug:
She was an absolutely stunning pin-up girl from way back when, who seemed to disappear of the face of the earth in her prime. I always thought nobody knew where she was, but apparantly they did, and made a show about her. I don't know that I'd watch it, but then again, sometimes I don't even want to watch a story about my own life for 2 hours. :drama:

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
I thought the show was great. its fun too look at her pics online and see all that she did back in the 50's WOW

Geek

I saw it too! It was sad to hear she was molested by her father. I read that they are making a movie about her. I had no idea she existed until I saw camily's av. She really was so ahead of her time. It was funny hearing her speak at the end of the show about bondage in a grandma's voice :lmao:

camily

Peace
Geek said:
I saw it too! It was sad to hear she was molested by her father. I read that they are making a movie about her. I had no idea she existed until I saw camily's av. She really was so ahead of her time. It was funny hearing her speak at the end of the show about bondage in a grandma's voice :lmao:
Can you imagine??? Doing those photos in a time where June Cleaver was considered "normal" for a mom. Of course, they had "mothers little helper" but never talked about it.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
camily said:
Can you imagine??? Doing those photos in a time where June Cleaver was considered "normal" for a mom. Of course, they had "mothers little helper" but never talked about it.
There always has to be someone to shake everything up! I would say she did a good job too!!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
JabbaJawz said:
That was then...birthin' this last baby really did me in. I'm pushin' 200 now. But size doesn't matter all that much, right? :frown:
You are incredibly beautiful no matter what size you are.