Eagles/cowboys

LordStanley

I know nothing
Please lord, with all that is holy, get our starters healthy!!!! WestBrook, Sheppard, Hood, Stallworth and Brown.......

The Eagles dont stand a chance of beating Dallas without them :bawl:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Then just...

LordStanley said:
Please lord, with all that is holy, get our starters healthy!!!! WestBrook, Sheppard, Hood, Stallworth and Brown.......

...kick them in the head. Alot.

:lmao:

Midnightrider

LordStanley said:

The Eagles dont stand a chance of beating Dallas :bawl:
:fixed:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
LordStanley said:

I think your wrong there... I think they stand a chance as long as they don't fumble on the friggin goal line twice in the first half :doh:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Softballkid said:
I think your wrong there... I think they stand a chance as long as they don't fumble on the friggin goal line twice in the first half :doh:

Yeah, someone put some stickum on Buckhalter's hands. Or what was that thing coaches used to do..... Make the guy who fumbles alot, carry around a ball everyday till the next game. If someone, maybe a teamate, knocks it out of his hands, Its costs him $$$$$

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Philly...

...is NOT going to be a gimme game for Dallas, by any stretch. In fact, if they, Philly, get any points at all this week, I'm taking them.

They're damn good.

Pete

Repete
LordStanley said:

Like God gives a crap about the Eagles or the Cowboys.

LordStanley

I know nothing
Larry Gude said:
...is NOT going to be a gimme game for Dallas, by any stretch. In fact, if they, Philly, get any points at all this week, I'm taking them.

They're damn good.

As big of an Eagles Fan I am, missing 5 starters is tough to except.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
LordStanley said:
yeah, Stallworth (hamstring) and Reggie Brown (shoulder) both left the game in the fourth quarter.

Was it to rest them the rest of the week for Sunday... or did the re hurt themselves...

This is big news to me, Stallworth is on my fantasy team...details...details man....I need details

LordStanley

I know nothing
Softballkid said:
Was it to rest them the rest of the week for Sunday... or did the re hurt themselves...

This is big news to me, Stallworth is on my fantasy team...details...details man....I need details

They got hurt.... News reports say they will be evaluated today. Nothing more... thats All I know, until Andy Reed returns my phone call :whistle:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
LordStanley said:
They got hurt.... News reports say they will be evaluated today. Nothing more... thats All I know, until Andy Reed returns my phone call :whistle:

When he does..let me know what he says :yay:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
BuddyLee said:
I hope they pulverize each other.

I hope for the same, but I still need McNabb and Stallworth to perform to give me some good fantasy points :yay:

I may start Drew Brees this week depending who they play, just incase the Eagles have a really rough game, I dont get hit in 2 positions, just 1...or if Stallworth isnt playing, Ill start my other WR, but he has sucked all year.. friggin Culpepper aint done jack in Miami :banghead:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Softballkid said:
I hope for the same, but I still need McNabb and Stallworth to perform to give me some good fantasy points :yay:

I may start Drew Brees this week depending who they play, just incase the Eagles have a really rough game, I dont get hit in 2 positions, just 1...or if Stallworth isnt playing, Ill start my other WR, but he has sucked all year.. friggin Culpepper aint done jack in Miami :banghead:

Id start McNabb with 2 broken legs over Culpepper/Miami anyday.

LordStanley

I know nothing
BuddyLee said:
I hope they pulverize each other.

I just want Dawkins to crush T.O.....

Ha, Just read a article that the philly fans are going to throw prescription bottles at T.O when he gets on the field. Man I hope they show that on TV