Eagles question

D

dems4me

If Eagles loose to Dallas Monday night, are they automatically out of it the way things stand now? I was thinking they would still have a shot because Giants could very well loose to the Redskins on the last game of the season :shrug: Vince?? PT??? Anyone know this answer? :confused:

Otter

Nothing to see here
NFC EAST DIVISION
Dallas has clinched playoff berth.

Dallas can clinch division with:

1) DAL win.

Philadelphia can clinch playoff berth with:

1) PHI win, OR
2) PHI tie + NYG loss or tie, OR
3) PHI tie + ATL loss.

New York can clinch playoff berth with:

1) NYG win + MIN loss or tie + ATL loss + PHI win or tie + SEA win or tie, OR
2) NYG win + MIN loss or tie + ATL loss + PHI win or tie + SF loss or tie.

LordStanley

I know nothing
cowboys/Eagles

It going to be an interesting Game on Monday..... all the analysts will be labeling this game, T.O vs Garcia.

D

dems4me

otter said:
NFC EAST DIVISION
Dallas has clinched playoff berth.

Dallas can clinch division with:

1) DAL win.

Philadelphia can clinch playoff berth with:

1) PHI win, OR
2) PHI tie + NYG loss or tie, OR
3) PHI tie + ATL loss.

New York can clinch playoff berth with:

1) NYG win + MIN loss or tie + ATL loss + PHI win or tie + SEA win or tie, OR
2) NYG win + MIN loss or tie + ATL loss + PHI win or tie + SF loss or tie.

If Philadelphia doesn't win, would there still be hope for a wildcard? That's great they can clinch a playoff birth by winning Monday. :clap:

D

dems4me

ok, while we are on the Eagles... who is the movie "Invincable" about? I was thinking about buying the movied but was more interested in getting it if it was someone I'd at least heard of.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Vince Papale, he was with the Eagles from 1976 to 1978 and I think he only caught one pass in his carrier.

D

dems4me

Ken King said:
Vince Papale, he was with the Eagles from 1976 to 1978 and I think he only caught one pass in his carrier.

They were allowed to bring those on the field with them? :confused:

:lol:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
They were allowed to bring those on the field with them? :confused:

:lol:
Sure, how else could he have brought a turn around to the spirit of the players. Actually I have no idea how that was selected.

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
:getdown: Go Eagles

If I see one more Eagles thing around the house I'm going to :barf: :lol: Speaking of which if no one has any plans for Monday night, they are welcome to come over and join me in rooting on the Eagles. I'd rather Eagles went to the Superbowl than Dallas any day. Send me a pm if anyone's interested :smile:

Ponytail

If the Eagles beat Dallas on Monday night, they win the division. That should tell you how scwewy the Division is.

(yes, I did say Scwewy)

:biggrin:

I had to laugh...even the announcers were singin "Fly eagles fly..." after the win over the Giants last week. :lol:

Pete

Repete
dems4me said:
If Eagles loose to Dallas Monday night, are they automatically out of it the way things stand now? I was thinking they would still have a shot because Giants could very well loose to the Redskins on the last game of the season :shrug: Vince?? PT??? Anyone know this answer? :confused:
I would have to say "Hotel California" was their best work. :yay:

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
If the Eagles beat Dallas on Monday night, they win the division. That should tell you how scwewy the Division is.

(yes, I did say Scwewy)

:biggrin:

I had to laugh...even the announcers were singin "Fly eagles fly..." after the win over the Giants last week. :lol:

For some reason, I'm thinking it'll be hard for them to conquer TO and Romeo IN DALLAS on Christmas day... for some reason... an Eagle victory just isn't coming to mind. So I was wondering if they still had a shot (albeit Minnesota loosing next week, Giants loosing next week, Dallas having to loose next week, etc...) mathmaticaly, if they loose against Dallas, are they completely out of the hunt??

Ponytail

dems4me said:
For some reason, I'm thinking it'll be hard for them to conquer TO and Romeo IN DALLAS on Christmas day... for some reason... an Eagle victory just isn't coming to mind. So I was wondering if they still had a shot (albeit Minnesota loosing next week, Giants loosing next week, Dallas having to loose next week, etc...) mathmaticaly, if they loose against Dallas, are they completely out of the hunt??

No, they aren't out of the hunt with a loss. Nor is a win against Dallas out of the question. All the Eagles have to do is pressure the hell out of Romo, and catch some balls on offense and defense. Game over.

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
No, they aren't out of the hunt with a loss. Nor is a win against Dallas out of the question. All the Eagles have to do is pressure the hell out of Romo, and catch some balls on offense and defense. Game over.

Yes, but if Dawkins gets hurt then... game over... it seemed like he was y'alls entire defense last week... not exactly great depth... :lol: