Eagles question

Ponytail

dems4me said:
Yes, but if Dawkins gets hurt then... game over... it seemed like he was y'alls entire defense last week... not exactly great depth... :lol:

:smack: Don't speak of such horrible things at this Merry time of year!

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
:smack: Don't speak of such horrible things at this Merry time of year!

:lol: My friend River Rat is a huge Eagles fan. She went to the bathroom and came back down stairs, I told her that y'all had fumbled the ball on the five yard line on the kick off. My friend that was downstairs with me agreed with me and she believed it :roflmao: Then after commercials were over, she knew I had lied... then a few plays later y'all really did fumble the ball around the 5 :roflmao: I was blamed for it :ohwell:

Ponytail

dems4me said:
:lol: My friend River Rat is a huge Eagles fan. She went to the bathroom and came back down stairs, I told her that y'all had fumbled the ball on the five yard line on the kick off. My friend that was downstairs with me agreed with me and she believed it :roflmao: Then after commercials were over, she knew I had lied... then a few plays later y'all really did fumble the ball around the 5 :roflmao: I was blamed for it :ohwell:

I pulled a similar stunt before last years USC/Texas bowl game when I got yelled at by my bud for telling him that USC was going to lose the game because Bush would throw in interception in the last 2 minutes of the game. "You idiot, he's not a QB!!!"

He wasn't laughing when it happened. Not at all. He's a USC grad and fanatic. :roflmao:

D

dems4me

Ponytail said:
I pulled a similar stunt before last years USC/Texas bowl game when I got yelled at by my bud for telling him that USC was going to lose the game because Bush would throw in interception in the last 2 minutes of the game. "You idiot, he's not a QB!!!"

He wasn't laughing when it happened. Not at all. He's a USC grad and fanatic. :roflmao:

:lol: You'd think if we had that kind of power over a game we'd be calling for more touchdowns every play for the team we are routing for. :lol:

Ponytail

dems4me said:
:lol: You'd think if we had that kind of power over a game we'd be calling for more touchdowns every play for the team we are routing for. :lol:

I used to not watch the Flyers games. It was a friends request. Everytime I joined them for a game on TV, they'd lose. :lol: And for the record, I have not watched a single flyers game this season, and I don't think they have won any yet this season. :lol:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Ponytail said:
I used to not watch the Flyers games. It was a friends request. Everytime I joined them for a game on TV, they'd lose. :lol: And for the record, I have not watched a single flyers game this season, and I don't think they have won any yet this season. :lol:

Something like that happens with me... although its usually when I wear my jersey... So I stopped wearing it. this year they suck so back I wont even put it on.

I got this buddy of mine still in philly that calls me everytime the eagles and flyers score. It pisses me off cause the majority of the time the wind up loosing. He called me during the great come from behind loss to Tampa, when the dude kicked a 62 yard field goal. Bastard!!!!! Dont call me till the game is over and we won :lmao:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Something like that happens with me... although its usually when I wear my jersey... So I stopped wearing it. this year they suck so back I wont even put it on.

I got this buddy of mine still in philly that calls me everytime the eagles and flyers score. It pisses me off cause the majority of the time the wind up loosing. He called me during the great come from behind loss to Tampa, when the dude kicked a 62 yard field goal. Bastard!!!!! Dont call me till the game is over and we won :lmao:

That's because your jersey's like 14 years old...:smack: Get a new jersey :shrug: after Monday...:huggy:

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
That's because your jersey's like 14 years old...:smack: Get a new jersey :shrug: after Monday...:huggy:

Sorry, Let me clear that up. I dont wear my hockey jerseys anymore, plus they are pretty new.

My Eagles starter Jacket is whats over 14 years old. And they win when I wear it. so I WILL be wearing it at my house, monday night..... :evil:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Sorry, Let me clear that up. I dont wear my hockey jerseys anymore, plus they are pretty new.

My Eagles starter Jacket is whats over 14 years old. And they win when I wear it. so I WILL be wearing it at my house, monday night..... :evil:

Well I'll be rocking out the Romo Jersey...we'll see how that works.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
them been setting tee times last time I checked.... FOUR!!!!!!

:smack: Don't you know it's the holiday season? No time to be meam... :nono:

How would you like it if someone knocked you down and kicked your teeth out? Oh, you've had that happen, never mind... :love:

LordStanley

I know nothing
nachomama said:
:smack: Don't you know it's the holiday season? No time to be meam... :nono:

How would you like it if someone knocked you down and kicked your teeth out? Oh, you've had that happen, never mind... :love:

Get your facts straight....... I was still standing and got hit in the mouth with a hockey stick.... :smack:

Still love ya though :huggy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
Get your facts straight....... I was still standing and got hit in the mouth with a hockey stick.... :smack:

Still love ya though :huggy:

Right back atcha :huggy: You're still gonna lose tomorrow night though...

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
I hear her... she is the one still :bawl:ing, on her couch

OK, a bottle of absolut later...I gave up on that game in the 3rd quarter. Started playing pitch and drinking...my head hurts, there's an echo and the sports ticker still says we lost.

The Cowboys are my Boys, but they don't have a chance in you-know-what to go anywhere in the playoffs. They are too hit-and-miss. T.O.? Please. He was whining something about not getting the ball that much in the first half and was never able to get hit rythym. :bawl: He got the ball, he just didn't freaking catch it. Glenn wasn't much better. Newman and Williams both got burned on defense. It was disgusting. Looked a lot like the Saints game. :ohwell:

Now they get to play the Lions who just about beat the Bears the other day.

LordStanley, just PLEASE make sure that the day I have to wash the loser cruiser is a nice warm day...I'd prefer to wash the van on the same day you open my pool...:huggy::