Easy start push mower

PeoplesElbow

Just FYI Amazon has greenworks battery lawn tools on sale right now. Most of the battery lawn mowers and stuff you see is rebranded greenworks tools. Kobalt and Snapper are actually Greenworks.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Just FYI Amazon has greenworks battery lawn tools on sale right now. Most of the battery lawn mowers and stuff you see is rebranded greenworks tools. Kobalt and Snapper are actually Greenworks.
That's good to know! I'd never heard of that company before, but I needed a mower and they had a great price! :yay:

PeoplesElbow

That's good to know! I'd never heard of that company before, but I needed a mower and they had a great price! :yay:
You ordered the mower? Let me know how you like the battery mower.

Since I bought into the Ego line that's what I would get. It's weird seeing a neighbor mow and hardly any sound coming from it.

Jinx

Since I bought into the Ego line that's what I would get. It's weird seeing a neighbor mow and hardly any sound coming from it.
I wish the guy across the street would buy a quiet mower. His is soo loud I can hear it with my windows closed and on the second floor of my home. And he rides it around for the heck of it.

Bann

PREMO Member

No, I'm sorry I confused. I bought a corded mower from GreenWorks.

Bann

PREMO Member
Have you tried those mods I mentioned? 😉

Actually, I didn't even get to use it, except to test it out, the first time. It rained so much that weekend and then Thing2 was over, so he mowed the yard. I think it's about ready to be mowed again, so I might try it out tomorrow. It takes no time at all, he said. :yay:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Actually, I didn't even get to use it, except to test it out, the first time. It rained so much that weekend and then Thing2 was over, so he mowed the yard. I think it's about ready to be mowed again, so I might try it out tomorrow. It takes no time at all, he said. :yay:
I'm glad you found one that fit the bill. Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet and replace.