Economy lost more jobs then it created for the first time in 7 years

SamSpade

You fail to see how Obamacare has hurt Americans. It is imploding. It is unsustainable. .

You know what I can't figure out - Google the number still uninsured.
You'll get anywhere from 29 million to 44 million people still without health care.

That's surprisingly close to the numbers bandied about BEFORE Obamacare was passed.
Now, supporters will tell me oh this many people gained health care or this many people got it.

And I have this sense that someone is playing a shell game with the numbers, because it doesn't make sense to me that you can insure tens of millions of people -
and have the total uninsured stay the same.

What I do know is that premiums went up and not down and a few of my friends who don't work for an employer providing for health care can't afford it at all.
Those that do - it's been useless, because they pay premiums but don't reach the deductible, so the health care does nothing for THEM.

Hijinx

You'll get anywhere from 29 million to 44 million people still without health care.

That's surprisingly close to the numbers bandied about BEFORE Obamacare was passed.
Now, supporters will tell me oh this many people gained health care or this many people got it.

And I have this sense that someone is playing a shell game with the numbers, because it doesn't make sense to me that you can insure tens of millions of people -

What I do know is that premiums went up and not down and a few of my friends who don't work for an employer providing for health care can't afford it at all.
Those that do - it's been useless, because they pay premiums but don't reach the deductible, so the health care does nothing for THEM.

Here's the way it worked.
Those who had pre-existing conditions and those who had no insurance , but got Obamacare for free raised the numbers of who had insurance,
Those on the paying side who could no longer afford insurance raised the numbers on the no insurance side.

So the figures came out about the same and the price of insurance rose to the high heavens when we (Who pay) had to pick up the tab for the pre-existing conditions and Free Obamacare. The ones without insurance now are royally screwed.

PsyOps

Pixelated

The bottom line is, Obamacare isn't doing anything anywhere near what it was promised to do. The very title of it is a lie. It was never intended to work. It was a step towards single payer. And liberals didn't buy into the lie, they perpetuated it.

And now we have republicans in congress who are willing to play their selfish little games and allow people to continue to suffer under this law.