Efficient food production

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I wish I knew what the white, shredded item is. Looks like some sort of cabbage.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

I wish I knew what the white, shredded item is. Looks like some sort of cabbage.

Appears to be cabbage.

1684499675135.png

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Koreans love their cabbage...

Watched whole video..and now I'm real hungry for one of those sammiches. I've worked in Korea a lot...never encountered that one.

Last edited:

inquiryjv

That does look pretty tasty, and you're probably right, it's shredded cabbage. But it might not be the healthiest food. Although, I used to be a big fan of Korean fast food and burgers myself until I started experiencing health issues and gaining weight. So, I decided to overhaul my diet and focus on more nutritious and natural food. And I have to admit, it's made a huge difference in how I feel! I've shed some kilos and have way more energy now. It's amazing what a difference good food choices can make!

Last edited:

Clem72

Looks like cabbage and onions to me. When she first starts cleaning the grill I thought "damn, that's a dirty grill". Then realized it was my monitor.

Clem72

Koreans love their cabbage...

Watched whole video..and now I'm real hungry for one of those sammiches. I've worked in Korea a lot...never encountered that one.
I would love it if they didn't burn the eggs. Could never understand why they like their eggs brown.