Eggs, Hashbrowns and a Gun?

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
"Clarendon County (WLTX) - A Clarendon County waitress is accused of shooting a customer at the restaurant after the two had a dispute.

Yakeisha Ward, 29, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.

An early morning run for breakfast at the Waffle House on Paxville Highway in Manning turned terribly wrong for Crystal Samuel.

"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. A popular meal on the menu. "Grits, sausage, toast, eggs and a waffle," says Samuel."

More at: Eggs, Hashbrowns and a Gun? | wltx.com

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I love the Waffle House. :yum: But I do always tell people that they should be nicer to their waiters and waitresses. Let this be a lesson to the meanies.

BTW, nice mug shot pic in her Waffle House uniform. She's even smiling. :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
We need a waffle ban.
there is no sense in allowing people to just go in without any type of background check and purchase this violent food item.

edinsomd

We need a waffle ban.
there is no sense in allowing people to just go in without any type of background check and purchase this violent food item.

When waffles are outlawed, only outlaws will have waffles. Mark my words!

bcp

In My Opinion
When waffles are outlawed, only outlaws will have waffles. Mark my words!
Something has to be done. We cant have people attacking each other with waffles. How many people have to be waffleized before society sees the danger in this food product?
Without the violent waffle attack, do you honestly think there would have been any reason for this poor waitress to feel that her life was in danger?
For Gods sake, what if the next food item would have been a sausage or something? see how fast this can all get out of hand?

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
I think it's a great idea to shut down all the Waffle Houses, then sit back and watch all the DemoRats starve! :dye:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I think it's a great idea to shut down all the Waffle Houses, then sit back and watch all the DemoRats starve! :dye:

Well, I'm not a democrat and I find it un-American of you to want to shut down the Waffle Houses. I doubt you have ever had the joy of hasbrowns scattered, covered, chunked, diced, capped and topped. :yum:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Well, I'm not a democrat and I find it un-American of you to want to shut down the Waffle Houses. I doubt you have ever had the joy of hasbrowns scattered, covered, chunked, diced, capped and topped. :yum:

Hashbrowns rock, waffles not so much!

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

Sorry it was more of a political joke that went :whoosh::whoosh:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, I'm not a democrat and I find it un-American of you to want to shut down the Waffle Houses.

And I completely agree! Except about that smothered/covered/chunked business - I like my hash browns plain. :yum:

(And that would be hash browns AND grits, please! :drool:)

E

EmptyTimCup

And I completely agree! Except about that smothered/covered/chunked business - I like my hash browns plain. :yum:

(And that would be hash browns AND grits, please! :drool:)

Communist .... everyone knows you must get your hash browns with Cheese and Diced Ham

which I think ( has not been th WH in a coupe yrs) covered and chunked \

:whistle: