Eharmony

Magnum

Should be Huntin
:lmao: So I am bored at work and I filled this thing out. Apparently there are 7 matches for me:pete: Now I guess I see why people say I'm too picky:lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Have you seen the echemistry commercial where the chick was rejected by eharmony?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My buddy met his wife through eharmony. They send you a wedding gift from Tiffany & Co. if you end up marrying one of the matches you get from them.

The present I gave them beat out the blue box though.

bcp

In My Opinion
I turn the tv on for the dog when i leave for work & turn it back off when I get home... :lmao:
I do the same.
I leave on animal planet.
I snuck up on him once and spied on him through the window, he was sitting up on the chair looking at the tv with his head cocked to the side. So, I know he watches it while he is alone.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That explains a lot. Men don't like that. :lol:

:roflmao:

Here's what I don't understand about eHarmony:

Supposedly they will match you up with someone compatible, based on your profile answers, right? So how is this different than some tard who puts in a personal ad saying they love long moonlit walks on the beach, when they've never been to a beach in their lives? Or someone who says they're very physically fit and love to jog, when the most exercise they get are 12 oz. curls?

How does eHarmony match you up with a soulmate who's not a compulsive liar?

Jameo

What?!

Supposedly they will match you up with someone compatible, based on your profile answers, right? So how is this different than some tard who puts in a personal ad saying they love long moonlit walks on the beach, when they've never been to a beach in their lives? Or someone who says they're very physically fit and love to jog, when the most exercise they get are 12 oz. curls?

It must be the 237 page survey they want you to fill out. :eyebrow:

Pete

Repete

Hello, my name is Pete and I am 6 foot tall, 180 lbs, 6 pack abs, chiseled chin and bulging muscles. I have a 34 inch waist and a 32 inch inseam. Wait.......holy shiat........what is happening to my nose! Ohhhhhhhh OhhhhhhhhhOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :liar: