Eharmony

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hello, my name is Pete and I am 6 foot tall, 180 lbs, 6 pack abs, chiseled chin and bulging muscles. I have a 34 inch waist and a 32 inch inseam. Wait.......holy shiat........what is happening to my nose! Ohhhhhhhh OhhhhhhhhhOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :liar:

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It must be the 237 page survey they want you to fill out. :eyebrow:

So it's kind of like a psych eval, where they ask you the same questions several times, just worded differently, to see if you're lying or not?

Interesting.....

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hello, my name is Pete and I am 6 foot tall, 180 lbs, 6 pack abs, chiseled chin and bulging muscles. I have a 34 inch waist and a 32 inch inseam. Wait.......holy shiat........what is happening to my nose! Ohhhhhhhh OhhhhhhhhhOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :liar:

You sure it's your nose?

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
What kind of absolute piece of renderless crap gets rejected by an online dating company?
Hold on a actually spilled my damn beer... tsk tsk.....

justsara

Damn you got me all hot and bothered for nothing :smack:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So it's kind of like a psych eval, where they ask you the same questions several times, just worded differently, to see if you're lying or not?
That and there are questions that dig into your personality and are not necessarily "dating-related" at all. That's why they say it's a true match because they're uncovering your personality, not just what you like to do.

I tried it once and hit a match in Baltimore. But I didn't feel like paying the $60 (or whatever the fee was at the time) to find out if she was the one. I figured true love will wait... :lol:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
My wife found me drinking out of a trash can...16 years ago (married 11).:buddies:
Was she the arresting officer? That's how my uncle met his wife, 20-something years ago. :lol:

Or was she looking for her own trash can (implied by the :buddies:)?

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
A girl I work with listed that she was separated and they rejected her.:shrug: She said she still gets 50 million emails from them though. So apparently the old dude in the commercial has values. yeah right.