Elderly Woman Tied to a Chair During a Town Creek Burglary

officeguy

Does anyone know how those three stooges came together in their little crime syndicate ? From the comments I can gather that the meth chick is the daughter of the owner of the companion care company, but who are the other two troglodytes ?

Mr_Bond_Got_Em

Does anyone know how those three stooges came together in their little crime syndicate ? From the comments I can gather that the meth chick is the daughter of the owner of the companion care company, but who are the other two troglodytes ?

I was kind of wondering the same thing..then I just assumed they are all druggies and that's the connection.

mamatutu

mama to two
UPDATE 9/30/14 Official Press Release from the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office :

"Detectives from the Criminal Investigations Division executed a search and seizure warrant in reference to this crime at a residence in Charles County, Maryland, belonging to one of the suspects charged with the robbery. Additional property, which had been stolen during the robbery, was recovered from the residence.

Several of the stolen items belonged to the 95 year old victim’s late husband and had enormous sentimental value.

“We could never take away what happened to these two innocent victims, but we hope getting important items back for them helps them move forward. Detectives working the case, felt strongly about recovering the property stolen from the 95 year old victim. Some of these items belonged to her husband and could never be replaced. Detectives work hard to close every case assigned to them, however there is a certain amount of extra job satisfaction when suspects like these are put in jail and we can return important personal property to the victims” —Captain Terry L. Black, Commander, Criminal Investigations Division."

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/108772/elderly-woman-tied-to-a-chair-during-a-town-creek-burglary/

Suzette

Fan Dancer
This is just too close to home. I wonder if the victims had any dogs to warn them of burglars. Very sad.

MarieB

This is just too close to home. I wonder if the victims had any dogs to warn them of burglars. Very sad.

Keeping it in perspective - they were targeted by at least one who was known to them

Yes, it's scary and other things have been happening in the neighborhood, but this incident is different.

On Tuesday the 16th at 6pm, the Sherrif's office is holding a community meeting at Town Creek elementary.

BOP

JusticeIsn'tServed ----(4183)**.."""" on September 5, 2014 at 11:35 am

@Anonymous on September 5, 2014 at 8:48 am

Can you describe what a “drug house” looks like? Just wondering.

I bet it looks a lot like your house, JusticeIsn'tServed.

:coffee:

itsrequired

Don't know why! I have a friend that called the "tip line" because they knew some people that were up on various websites and were wanted. Called SEVERAL times and left messages with the detective in charge of the case as well as the tip line. Gave the names, places they lived, etc.

NEVER got a call back. Not even to say "Hey thanks... we found the info we needed." NOTHING!

This particular case had one of those "Up to $1000 for info" tags on it. Does anyone here know anyone that has EVER gotten a reward from tips to crimes?

Sure.

DannyMotorcycle

Don't know why! I have a friend that called the "tip line" because they knew some people that were up on various websites and were wanted. Called SEVERAL times and left messages with the detective in charge of the case as well as the tip line. Gave the names, places they lived, etc.

NEVER got a call back. Not even to say "Hey thanks... we found the info we needed." NOTHING!

This particular case had one of those "Up to $1000 for info" tags on it. Does anyone here know anyone that has EVER gotten a reward from tips to crimes?

A friend of mine swears up and down they never pay this reward money.. I suspect he knows from experience.