Election Deniers Hakeem Jeffries

Hijinx

This a the guy who shamelessly accused President Trump of not being legitimately the President and then goes on national TV and then shamelessly wants to blame it on Republicans. I would say this is unbelievable if it were anyone but a Democrat saying it.

BernieP

Resident PIA
This a the guy who shamelessly accused President Trump of not being legitimately the President and then goes on national TV and then shamelessly wants to blame it on Republicans. I would say this is unbelievable if it were anyone but a Democrat saying it.
The entire democrat party (except for Tulsi) can rot in the mess they make.
Every single one of those hypnotics were out after the 2016 election claiming Trump stole the election, Russian collusion, etc.
On top of that they were encouraging violence - you get in their face, don't let them eat out,
Same lot that used a "leak" of a draft supreme court position paper to send out protestors to justices homes.
Let's not forget Stacy Abrams crying foul in Georgia.
The holier than thou bastards to use the Fascist, Racist tags to incite riots for political gain
BECAISE - there isn't an honest press to hold them accountable.

Hijinx

That whole speech was a total lie. This fool lays out the Democrat party, They do exactly the opposite of what he states at every turn. This man is a perfect indication of what the democrat party has turned into. A party so bereft of honest politicians that they make this affirmative action idiot into their leader. I can almost laugh because this slaps our boy Steny right in the face . Suck it up Steny, this is the party that you helped create.

gemma_rae

Oh Geez, It finally came true.
Brawndo GIF by Idiocracy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

House Dem Leader Says Stop Being ‘Disagreeable.’ On Same Show, Attacks GOP ‘Extreme MAGA Agenda’

“Our general concern is that the dysfunction that was historic that we saw this week is not at an end, it’s just the beginning,” Jeffries told Todd. “And while the Congress was held captive this particular time, what is going to be a problem is if the American people will be held captive over the next two years to the extreme MAGA Republican agenda that apparently has been negotiated into the House rules and the functioning of the Congress.”

“That’s going to undermine the health, the safety, and the well-being of the American people, he declared. “It may undermine national security and a robust defense, and undermine our ability to actually advance an agenda that is anchored in kitchen table, pocketbook issues and not extremism.”

Jeffries’ leftist rhetoric over the years has included saying of Kyle Rittenhouse, “Lock up Kyle Rittenhouse and throw away the key,” prompting Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) to reply, “If this isn’t proof that the Democrat Party has largely departed from American principles of neutrally applied justice and the right of self-defense, then I don’t know what is.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member