Electrolysis

LesleyB

Hi! Does anyone have any suggestions on a good place to go for electrolysis for the face? The closer to this area the better. Thanks! :smile:

M

Midlifer

Do you have a moustache?

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Midlifer

What is that?

Moustache

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the Swedish rock band, see Mustasch.
For the French film, see La Moustache.

Emiliano Zapata sporting a wide "Hungarian" moustacheA moustache (American English: mustache;[1] pronounced /məˈstɑːʃ/ in RP and /ˈmʌstæʃ/ in General American) is facial hair grown on the upper lip. The term implies that the wearer grows only upper-lip hair while shaving the hair on his chin and cheeks. Growth of facial hair around the whole face constitutes a beard.

Etymology
The word "moustache" derives from 16th century French moustache, which in turn is derived from the Italian mostaccio (14th century), dialectal mustaccio (16th century), from Medieval Latin mustacium (8th century), Medieval Greek moustakion (attested in the 9th century), which ultimately originates as a diminutive of Hellenistic Greek mustax (mustak-) "moustache", probably derived from Hellenistic Greek mullon "lip".[2]

Must I contuinually educate the masses on the proper usage of the english language?

LesleyB

Moustache

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For the Swedish rock band, see Mustasch.
For the French film, see La Moustache.

Emiliano Zapata sporting a wide "Hungarian" moustacheA moustache (American English: mustache;[1] pronounced /məˈstɑːʃ/ in RP and /ˈmʌstæʃ/ in General American) is facial hair grown on the upper lip. The term implies that the wearer grows only upper-lip hair while shaving the hair on his chin and cheeks. Growth of facial hair around the whole face constitutes a beard.

Etymology
The word "moustache" derives from 16th century French moustache, which in turn is derived from the Italian mostaccio (14th century), dialectal mustaccio (16th century), from Medieval Latin mustacium (8th century), Medieval Greek moustakion (attested in the 9th century), which ultimately originates as a diminutive of Hellenistic Greek mustax (mustak-) "moustache", probably derived from Hellenistic Greek mullon "lip".[2]

Must I contuinually educate the masses on the proper usage of the english language?

Was there an answer to the original question in there anywhere? :poke:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Hi! Does anyone have any suggestions on a good place to go for electrolysis for the face? The closer to this area the better. Thanks! :smile:

That's a good question. I have a hair that grows out of this big ol' mole on my face....

punjabigyrl

You're better of getting the laser done. You'll have several appointments but I think laser is better in the long run.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I've heard that it is very painful!!!! I read in an article that said they stick sterilized needles in every single folicle!!!!! Then send an electrical pulse through them. ARG NO WAY!!!!

Yes, they do AND THE HAIR COMES BACK.