Elitism on parade

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm not minding elitism at the moment. Bikini pics of Elizabeth Hurley are the only thing keeping me sane during lockdown.

GregV814

Those lil girls need to be sprayed with pepper spray for possibly infecting us!!! Have they no regard for humanity???!!! Where’s that lady from the canine park in California

SamSpade

What was Hugh Grant thinking?

I never could figure that out -

The only thing I can think of is - and pardon my candor - he was WITH Elizabeth Hurley and not getting anything.
OR - and I think this is totally possible - she was just simply more trouble than she was worth.

You know the old saying - no matter how good she looks, there's always someone in the world who is sick of her chit.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You know the old saying - no matter how good she looks, there's always someone in the world who is sick of her chit.

Christie Brinkley comes quickly to mind.....She was apparently quite the horror show in her various relationships with menfolks.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

For all you Harley riders and freedom loving individuals, wishing, or wanting, to be in Sturgis, South Dakota hanging out and having a good time.
(I wonder if people without a Harley are allowed? Could I just drive my American made 25 year old GMC truck and be accepted)?

Damn! I sure do love this, United States of America!
31725120-8608047-A_woman_readies_to_ride_her_Harley_Davidson_in_Sturgis_South_Dak-a-65_1596949894914.jpg