Ellenwood Drive, La Plata, MD

SM_Vol._FF

Oh jeeze.
Cmon people.
Just because someone died in the same neighborhood where your new house is is not a reason to move in.
People die all the time. All over the place. You would be suprised but there are 3-8 deaths in the Tri-County Area EACH day.
Not even from accidents. People get old and die. Nothing you can do and nothing that we can do.

On the engine supplying manpower I have hear familys say that they do not want their family member (the patient) to go to Hospital X because;
"ive heard about people dying there".
Its a hospital, people die at every hospital, even ones in other counties.
No being cruel, not being insensitive.
But please be realistic.

Say a 95 YOF dies in your neighborhood. Are you going to move out? NO.
So please move into your house, enjoy it, and move on.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Oh jeeze.
Cmon people.
Just because someone died in the same neighborhood where your new house is is not a reason to move in.
People die all the time. All over the place. You would be suprised but there are 3-8 deaths in the Tri-County Area EACH day.
Not even from accidents. People get old and die. Nothing you can do and nothing that we can do.

On the engine supplying manpower I have hear familys say that they do not want their family member (the patient) to go to Hospital X because;
But please be realistic.

Go back to bed and roll over on the other side... maybe you'll feel better.

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Oh jeeze.
Cmon people.

But please be realistic.

Oh my gosh you couldn't be further off the topic. There was NEVER mention of NOT moving. Maybe you read something else.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: