Elton John - iHeart Radio Living Room Concert For America

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
A whole line up:

Hosted by Sir Elton John, FOX presents The iHeartRadio Living Room Concert for America will feature performances from artists including Alicia Keys, Backstreet Boys, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Camila Cabello, Dave Grohl, H.E.R., Mariah Carey, Sam Smith, and Tim McGraw, from their own living rooms.

The iHeartRadio Living Room Concert for America will also feature guest appearance from celebrities like Ciara, Demi Lovato, Lizzo, Russell Wilson and more.

The special will also pay tribute to the people on the frontlines during this difficult time in order to fight the spread of COVID-19 — the health professionals, first responders and local heroes. In addition to the musical performances, viewers can support two of many charitable organizations that are helping victims and first responders during this pandemic —Feeding America and First Responders Children's Foundation.

Bann

PREMO Member
This is on now. Regular Fox News Channel OR follow the links above and you can find another way to watch.

Elton is getting ready to sing, I think.

Bann

PREMO Member
This is on now. Regular Fox News Channel OR follow the links above and you can find another way to watch.

Elton is getting ready to sing, I think.

:( I guess he said he was social distancing in the only place he's ever not had a piano. :ohwell:

Backstreet Boys are doing a very cool rendition of "I want it that Way".

Each one from their own locations. Very well put together. And the family members participating along are awesome!

Bann

PREMO Member
It was a fundraiser for a couple of good causes. The performers all did a pretty good job and it was interesting watching them perform in non-traditional "concert settings".

Music. Beat watching more COVID-19 crap for an hour. :sshrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It was a fundraiser for a couple of good causes. The performers all did a pretty good job and it was interesting watching them perform in non-traditional "concert settings".

Music. Beat watching more COVID-19 crap for an hour. :sshrug:

I put together a YouTube concert. It started with Joe Diffie, then 90s country in general, then 90s alt, then Ozzy, then Rob/White Zombie, which made me think of our fun Rock Band days so I queued up some of those songs. "It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride, everything everything will be just fine, everything everything will be alright...."

:getdown:

I'm trying to insulate myself against retarded celebrities and their moronic political commentary. Just playing their songs and ignoring them personally is my solution.

Bann

PREMO Member
I put together a YouTube concert. It started with Joe Diffie, then 90s country in general, then 90s alt, then Ozzy, then Rob/White Zombie, which made me think of our fun Rock Band days so I queued up some of those songs. "It just takes some time, little girl you're in the middle of the ride, everything everything will be just fine, everything everything will be alright...."

:getdown:

I'm trying to insulate myself against retarded celebrities and their moronic political commentary. Just playing their songs and ignoring them personally is my solution.
:yay:

I wasn't trying to subscribe to any moronic political commentary. :lol: Just trying to pass the time and it was there. :sshrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wasn't trying to subscribe to any moronic political commentary. :lol: Just trying to pass the time and it was there. :sshrug:

That's fine, it's just that they've conditioned me to avoid them. I'll be sitting there, enjoying the entertainment, when all of a sudden without warning the entertainer will go off on some hate filled deranged political tantrum. Now it's hard to even watch their movies without picturing them threatening to kill our President and First Lady.