EMERGENCY!!! I need a pony!!!!!!!!!!

As some of you know, I am running St. Mary's Cub Scout Day Camp this week. I have a pair of horses coming to the L'town fairgrounds on Friday to put on a dressage show. After the show, they are allowing horse rides (on a lead rope, wearing helmets). I just found out Council will NOT allow the first year Scouts to ride, because they are *gasp* HORSES. They will allow them to ride a pony. Does anybody have a pony and would be willing to either bring it to the fairground Friday morning sometime between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. OR allow me to borrow your pony (I can arrange transport in safe horse trailer by people with lots of experience)? If so, please PM me. I am unable to check my messages during the day, so if somebody here is willing to take messages or pass on my phone number, I would love for them to be a middleman/woman. I will PM my number to you to pass on to interested parties.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
huntr1 said:
As some of you know, I am running St. Mary's Cub Scout Day Camp this week. I have a pair of horses coming to the L'town fairgrounds on Friday to put on a dressage show. After the show, they are allowing horse rides (on a lead rope, wearing helmets). I just found out Council will NOT allow the first year Scouts to ride, because they are *gasp* HORSES. They will allow them to ride a pony. Does anybody have a pony and would be willing to either bring it to the fairground Friday morning sometime between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. OR allow me to borrow your pony (I can arrange transport in safe horse trailer by people with lots of experience)? If so, please PM me. I am unable to check my messages during the day, so if somebody here is willing to take messages or pass on my phone number, I would love for them to be a middleman/woman. I will PM my number to you to pass on to interested parties.
check your PMs :biggrin:

smoothmarine187

huntr1 said:
They will allow them to ride a pony. Does anybody have a pony and would be willing to either bring it to the fairground Friday morning sometime between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. OR allow me to borrow your pony

:barf: This thread is disgusting and has been reported.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
so what if i AM?? wha-cha gonna do about it? :rolleyes:

Well I will NOT be posting pics...Last pics of you got me banned cuz of that outfit of yours where that horse tail hung down between your legs..:barf:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
Well I will NOT be posting pics...Last pics of you got me banned cuz of that outfit of yours where that horse tail hung down between your legs..:barf:
whiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnney

Pandora

happyappygirl said:
check your PMs :biggrin:

I would send you karma saying, ahhh that is so nice of you! But you don't read your karma no more. :ohwell: So, I have to tell you here, ahhh that is so nice of you! You are much nicer than... never mind... :whistle:

Pandora

Pasofever said:
I just got ill....The thought of you in that black leather outfit and with that tail...ugggg...

:worthless

On second thought, that seems to get you in an awful lot of trouble. :nono:

e-mail them :jet:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pandora said:
I would send you karma saying, ahhh that is so nice of you! But you don't read your karma no more. :ohwell: So, I have to tell you here, ahhh that is so nice of you! You are much nicer than... never mind... :whistle:

Yeah Happy is "nice" because she wants to ride some kids around on her back for a cheap thrill (boy scouts uh ha) and I am chump change... :coffee: