Emergency School Work Help! Only the mega intelligent need apply.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by Pete
Jackie, is that you:confused:

Wishful thinking!

You don't know how many times these past couple of days I've wanted to make a Jackie MPD just for the heck of it:lol:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Wishful thinking!

You don't know how many times these past couple of days I've wanted to make a Jackie MPD just for the heck of it:lol:
now you went and spoiled it :neener:

K

Kain99

Jackie is beautiful! But, she looks sad... like she's seen the end of time. I like her. :smile:

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Kain99
Jackie is beautiful! But, she looks sad... like she's seen the end of time. I like her. :smile:

A quality you like in people huh? :lol:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Kain99
Always with the negative vibes, she looks like she needs to meet "The Pete" :lol:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by IM4Change
A quality you like in people huh? :lol:
Honestly? Yeah! Jackie will be a no B.S. No time for crap kinda woman! Totally love that quality! :smile:

K

Kain99

Always with the negative vibes, she looks like she needs to meet "The Pete" :lol:
O.K..... Well, we see it a little differently. I think she's the perfect candidate for a life mate. She does need to meet the Pete! Not trying to be negative. I just see what I see. She's been hurt. Needs a savior. My take. :smile:

K

Kizzy

I think Jackie has that "just take the f'ing picture look." Which means she may not think she is hot, maybe not an arrogant person. She is attractive, but I don't see why you think she looks hurt. Maybe you’re only seeing what you feel? :shrug:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by IM4Change
I think Jackie has that "just take the f'ing picture look." Which means she may not think she is hot, maybe not an arrogant person. She is attractive, but I don't see why you think she looks hurt. Maybe you’re only seeing what you feel? :shrug:
No way hosea! I look at people all day long and don't see that! She's special. Again, just my take. :smile:

D

dems4me

Divide both sides by 2,000,000 to isolate the X

23.5 = 2,000,000X

23.5/2,000,000 = 2,000,000X/2,000,000

.00001175 = 1X

:crazy: :crazy:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by dems4me
Stay away!! :duel: he's mine and I am almost a Republican!!!:biggrin: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I am tempted to take one for the team if it means another W vote. ......nah

D

dems4me

I am tempted to take one for the team if it means another W vote. ......nah

Come on Pete -- muster up the guts -- admit it -- you are a democrat!!:biggrin: psst....:gossip: I heard Jackie was a registered democrat:cheesy: :cheesy: