Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

This_person

I'm just still a bit flabbergasted that someone hates a politician this much as to fake an attack and have people actually beat him up, just to take a shot at him.
There was a lot more to it than that, though.

It was a useful ploy for legislation introduced by two Democrat presidential candidates. It was a ruse to make him that much more popular on a TV show, and maybe other acting jobs if it worked out right.

The letter-threat didn't get him the attention he hoped, so he was clearly getting desperate.

Midnightrider

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can almost feel sorry for him. And I'm curious how much the manager had to do with it, since he's the one who called the police and "corroborated" the story saying he "heard" the fake attackers yelling stuff.

Midnightrider

I can almost feel sorry for him. And I'm curious how much the manager had to do with it, since he's the one who called the police and "corroborated" the story saying he "heard" the fake attackers yelling stuff.
They really needed better writers and a producer/director who would have edited the story a little. Take away the noose around his neck while he was sitting on the couch and the MAGA comments he might have been able to sell his story. But I don’t know a single person, let alone a black one, that would leave a noose around their neck if they had been assaulted like he claimed.

officeguy

Red hats gonna Red hat

Another disgusting attack fueled by Trumps rhetoric

Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that fot 'Empire' n**?"

The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...k-police-investigating-as-possible-hate-crime

http://www.aazios.com/articles/empi...-beaten-racist-homophobic-attack#.XFCUUi2ZM1J

Gullible Sapidus is gullible.

warneckutz

:lol:

Dude wanted more money... why is it so hard to work at it and earn it instead of trying to find an easy way out?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And he will no doubt lose his job and never get hired again in Hollywood.

Don't be silly. They'll give him an Emmy - watch and see. The only way to get shunned in the entertainment industry is to be a Republican. You can be strung out on drugs, rape women, molest children, shoot people, and rob places, and you will have a career in New York and Hollywood But support a Republican President and you are OUT.

This_person

It’s always good to have a friend in your corner, especially when things are getting hairy. In the case of Jussie Smollett, the gay African American who cried MAGA, his Hollywood producers are BFFs. On Wednesday The Hollywood Reporter confirmed that showrunners for TV Drama Empire have no plans to cut Smollett from the show, despite the fact that he probably committed a felony at the expense of legitimate police matters and conservatives everywhere.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think I know where Sapidus went.......he's Jussie Smollett

Or she could be Jussie's girl. Something about playing along with the charade. Now with the investigation turning, something's changed that ain't hard to define.

Jussie's girl, whooda thunk it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just when you think this story can't get any better, it does:

HE PAID THEM BY CHECK! :roflmao:

OMG this has to stop - I seriously cannot take anymore. :killingme

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Cities need more Police Chiefs like Eddie Johnson, hell of a press conference. :yay:
Well it is Chicago afterall. How effective is that chief in preventing crime, especially murder in the windy city? I'd rather have a David Clarke. A chief that isn't afraid to call it as he sees it.

Hijinx

They really needed better writers and a producer/director who would have edited the story a little. Take away the noose around his neck while he was sitting on the couch and the MAGA comments he might have been able to sell his story. But I don’t know a single person, let alone a black one, that would leave a noose around their neck if they had been assaulted like he claimed.

I agree the manager should be charged with this fake report also.
They need better writers and producers that's true, but they did this to be on camera, and this stupid TV star did not know that the camera they did it at was pointing the wrong way.
He may be written out while he does the Community service that they will probably give him for this crime,but I doubt he will be fired.