Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

Sapidus

Red hats gonna Red hat

Another disgusting attack fueled by Trumps rhetoric

Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire' n*****?"

The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...k-police-investigating-as-possible-hate-crime

http://www.aazios.com/articles/empi...-beaten-racist-homophobic-attack#.XFCUUi2ZM1J

Sapidus

Hoax. Chicago is NOT "MAGA country". Not even close.

Watch and see - it will come out that he's lying.

Racists are everywhere. Do you think people from rural illinois aren't allowed in Chicago?

Just delete your account

When your first instinct is to blame the victim that is literally the only option.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just delete your account

Did you forget where you were for a second?

When your first instinct is to blame the victim that is literally the only option.

You people fall for this crap all the time. And then when it comes out that it was a hoax, your masters flash you, install a false memory, and you go on babbling about something else.

I am telling you right here and now: the investigation will show that it didn't happen the way this guy says it did. Watch and see. Of course we'll never know about it because nobody's ever heard of this person (until he starts going on all the talk shows to sob about how the Trump people beat him and called him names). So by the time this hoax comes to light, the incident will be completely forgotten.

Sapidus

Did you forget where you were for a second?

You people fall for this crap all the time. And then when it comes out that it was a hoax, your masters flash you, install a false memory, and you go on babbling about something else.

I am telling you right here and now: the investigation will show that it didn't happen the way this guy says it did. Watch and see. Of course we'll never know about it because nobody's ever heard of this person (until he starts going on all the talk shows to sob about how the Trump people beat him and called him names). So by the time this hoax comes to light, the incident will be completely forgotten.

It was a top 5 show on FOX for 2 years and continues in its 6th season as a top 50 show.

So i'd say many people know who he is.

I'm sure camera footage will appear but just the very idea that despite all the other MAGA attacks we have seen you would immediately blame the victim is disgusting.

Again, if that is how you relate to people who have been attacked for no reason you don't deserve to engage with the everyday public. You lack empathy, morals and basic human decency. All in the name of politics and kowtowing to a corrupt administration that has taught you racism and homophobia, xenophobia and sexist are ok

TCROW

Yea, it was -20F in Chi-town last night with whipping wind and snow coming down. And two MAGA dude were waiting at 2 AM specifically for this dude to show up

Why this guy? There are predominately gay areas of Chicago these dudes could have visited to beat up a gay.

I’m going with completely made up.

Sapidus

Yea, it was -20F in Chi-town last night with whipping wind and snow coming down. And two MAGA dude were waiting at 2 AM specifically for this dude to show up

Why this guy? There are predominately gay areas of Chicago these dudes could have visited to beat up a gay.

You and Vrail are the exact reason why women don't report their rapes. When idiots with no expertise immediately blame the victims and look for holes in their story why would people open themselves up to that after having survived a horrible ordeal?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Again, if that is how you relate to people who have been attacked for no reason you don't deserve to engage with the everyday public. You lack empathy, morals and basic human decency. All in the name of politics and kowtowing to a corrupt administration that has taught you racism and homophobia, xenophobia and sexist are ok

John Brennan? Is that you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

He probably picked up a bad trick and made up the story about the Chicago MAGA gang to cover it up. When things sound like bull####, they probably are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You and Vrail are the exact reason why women don't report their rapes. When idiots with no expertise immediately blame the victims and look for holes in their story why would people open themselves up to that after having survived a horrible ordeal?

#youtoo

TCROW

Remember Covington? I do.

Let’s hope you might learn from it.

Sapidus

Remember Covington? I do.

Let’s hope you might learn from it.

You mean where the boys were caught on video harassing women on their way to the march?

I remember it clearly.

If you wear a MAGA head you are looking to provoke a reaction because you know it has racist connotations

Keep victim blaming though. Hope the cops don't believe you next time you are assaulted

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You mean where the boys were caught on video harassing women on their way to the march?

See?

If you wear a MAGA head you are looking to provoke a reaction because you know it has racist connotations

facialexpression.jpg

donbarzini

Crystal Mangum.png Tawana Brawley.png

Prediction: He tried to pull a Kevin Spacey and got his ass kicked. Now he's gotta cover

Last edited:

This_person

Link?

If you wear a MAGA [hat] you are looking to provoke a reaction because you know it has racist connotations

Keep victim blaming though. Hope the cops don't believe you next time you are assaulted

I want you to read those two bolded portions really slowly. Now, read them again. Now read them again.

Do you get it yet?

Sapidus

Link?

I want you to read those two bolded portions really slowly. Now, read them again. Now read them again.

Do you get it yet?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...confrontation-Native-American-protesters.html

How many attacks have we seen from people wearing Maga gear or spouting about MAGA? That like saying someone wearing a KKK hood in public is not trying to provoke a reaction

What gear or or or anti straight things was this person doing to be assaulted?