Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

This_person

One of Sappy's links said:
We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that faggit 'Empire' nagger?"#

So, we're to believe two racist homophobes were out walking at 2 AM on one of the coldest nights on record, and they just happen across a guy from a show that a racist homophobe would never ever watch, recognize him and his character when only an idiot would be out not all bundled up, in the dark of 2 AM, and these racist homophobes who watch the show call him out to beat him up?

That seems really plausible.

(do I even need to add :sarcasm:?)

This_person

How many attacks have we seen from people wearing Maga gear or spouting about MAGA?

Virtually none, unless you count the ones that were later found to be hoaxes.

What gear or or or anti straight things was this person doing to be assaulted?

You don't get it at all. Three times I asked you to read it, and you didn't get it.

You were victim blaming, then complained about victim blaming. "Her skirt was too short, she asked to get raped." "He wore a red ball cap, he deserved to be harassed."

You call me a hypocrite, but your hypocrisy is so blatant you can't even see it.

glhs837

Power with Control
You mean where the boys were caught on video harassing women on their way to the march?

I remember it clearly.

If you wear a MAGA head you are looking to provoke a reaction because you know it has racist connotations

Keep victim blaming though. Hope the cops don't believe you next time you are assaulted

So verbally harassing marchers in a protest is an assault? So, give me a list of people physically assaulted by MAGA hats. Say three or four items. Verifiable ones, not in the comments section of Salon. I'll wait. And I'm with Vrai, the great majority of these things are fake like those two girls on the bus, or all of the stupid "OMG, I got a racist note and no tip!!!!! idiots. I always bet the odds, or the confidence level based on historical precedent. In this case, based on previous incidents like this, a BS report is much more likely than the idea that two maga hat guys were wandering around Chicago looking for black gay guy to beat. Complete with some bleach and a noose? really?

Sapidus

So, we're to believe two racist homophobes were out walking at 2 AM on one of the coldest nights on record, and they just happen across a guy from a show that a racist homophobe would never ever watch, recognize him and his character when only an idiot would be out not all bundled up, in the dark of 2 AM, and these racist homophobes who watch the show call him out to beat him up?

That seems really plausible.

(do I even need to add :sarcasm:?)

So you wouldn't recognize Darleen from Roseanne if you saw her walking down the street?

Do you see what a piece of trash you have become or possibly always have been to immediately blame the victim? Just because you need to defend the actions of two bigots who's political beliefs align with yours as noted by a MAGA hat?

This_person

So you wouldn't recognize Darleen from Roseanne if you saw her walking down the street?

I probably would. I watch the show. It's occasionally funny. But, I'm not a Darleen-ist or Darleen-aphobe. So, there's absolutely no correlation to the two.

Do you think racists and homophobes are fan girls of Empire?

Do you see what a piece of trash you have become or possibly always have been to immediately blame the victim? Just because you need to defend the actions of two bigots who's political beliefs align with yours as noted by a MAGA hat?

A. I didn't immediately blame the victim. I put thought into the claim, and found it lacking.
B. I have no idea what their beliefs are, nor do you have any idea what mine are (clearly). I would not defend the actions of someone beating the crap out of someone else who did not deserve it. Being black or white or gay or straight or conservative or liberal are not reasons, in and of themselves or even combined, to beat the crap out of someone, so I am not defending this guy getting beat up. I simply don't believe his story, because it strains credulity.

Sapidus

So verbally harassing marchers in a protest is an assault? So, give me a list of people physically assaulted by MAGA hats. Say three or four items. Verifiable ones, not in the comments section of Salon. I'll wait. And I'm with Vrai, the great majority of these things are fake like those two girls on the bus, or all of the stupid "OMG, I got a racist note and no tip!!!!! idiots. I always bet the odds, or the confidence level based on historical precedent. In this case, based on previous incidents like this, a BS report is much more likely than the idea that two maga hat guys were wandering around Chicago looking for black gay guy to beat. Complete with some bleach and a noose? really?

Iv'e only liked to six where Trump or MAGA was explicitly mentioned

There are more at the very bottom link

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-u...mp-supporter-charged-after-punching-protester

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-supporter-arrested-for-assault-at-clinton-event

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-c...rump-shirt-attacks-hispanic/story?id=54642028

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...al-palsy-kicked-out-trump-rally-a7403876.html

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/thi...ches-hispanic-worker-in-the-back-of-the-head/

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/11/...ounce-alleged-pro-trump-attack-as-hate-crime/

https://americasvoice.org/trumphatemap/

Sapidus

I probably would. I watch the show. It's occasionally funny. But, I'm not a Darleen-ist or Darleen-aphobe. So, there's absolutely no correlation to the two.

Do you think racists and homophobes are fan girls of Empire?

A. I didn't immediately blame the victim. I put thought into the claim, and found it lacking.
B. I have no idea what their beliefs are, nor do you have any idea what mine are (clearly). I would not defend the actions of someone beating the crap out of someone else who did not deserve it. Being black or white or gay or straight or conservative or liberal are not reasons, in and of themselves or even combined, to beat the crap out of someone, so I am not defending this guy getting beat up. I simply don't believe his story, because it strains credulity.

As i said a top 5 show on a major network is going to make many of the faces on it recognizable. I don't watch Roseanne but i would recognize Darleen and if i was a homophobe might go up to her and harass her in my maga hat as she is a proud lesbian

If you see the 6 plus links i posted you will see it doesnt strain credulity in fact. it has become sadly common place

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
I think Sappy is jealous....he wants to be attacked in a racist/homophobic attack so he can become famous.......just sayin'

Even if its not true

Sapidus

You know they promote "anti-fascism" by busting the heads of anyone they disagree with politically, right?

BS.

Who ended up murdering someone in Charlottesville? Wa that antifa? Wrong. It was a white nationalist Maga hat wearing Trump supporter

Sapidus

I think Sappy is jealous....he wants to be attacked in a racist/homophobic attack so he can become famous.......just sayin'

Even if its not true

What an intelligent addition to the conversation.

You might as well delete your account too if that is the level of discourse you are bringing chump

This_person

As i said a top 5 show on a major network is going to make many of the faces on it recognizable. I don't watch Roseanne but i would recognize Darleen and if i was a homophobe might go up to her and harass her in my maga hat as she is a proud lesbian

Probably not, though. If you were a homophobe, you probably wouldn't know she was a lesbian. If you were an adult, you wouldn't care.

If you see the 6 plus links i posted you will see it doesnt strain credulity in fact. it has become sadly common place

No, it still strains credulity. The links you posted notwithstanding, it's exceptionally rare.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What an intelligent addition to the conversation.

You might as well delete your account too if that is the level of discourse you are bringing chump

Sometimes you bring me down to your level with your childish drivel.......

This_person

BS.

Who ended up murdering someone in Charlottesville? Wa that antifa? Wrong. It was a white nationalist Maga hat wearing Trump supporter

Do you believe that if someone is wearing a MAGA hat, they are asking to be harassed? That they deserve it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Doubtful. These people - especially the women - look a lot different when they're not all made up, hairs did, and in costume.

So you think KKK people are big fans of "Empire"? That's pretty special right there.

This_person

Doubtful. These people - especially the women - look a lot different when they're not all made up, hairs did, and in costume.

So you think KKK people are big fans of "Empire"? That's pretty special right there.

The KKK was started by Democrats, so they're ok to Sap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sometimes you bring me down to your level with your childish drivel.......

"Delete your account" is the new kiddie "in" phrase that they toss out to someone when they can't come up with a rebuttal. They think it's clever.

Note that so far Sap has used it twice in this thread.

Sapidus

Yeah Darleen is known for her elaborate makeup , hair and wardrobe. it's pretty much her calling card. She's a regular Dolly Parton

What the hell are you talking about?