Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

Sapidus

"Delete your account" is the new kiddie "in" phrase that they toss out to someone when they can't come up with a rebuttal. They think it's clever.

Note that so far Sap has used it twice in this thread.

It's actually what Clinton told Trump over three years ago . Its not "new" or "in"

Its actually a throwback grandma

Sapidus

Probably not, though. If you were a homophobe, you probably wouldn't know she was a lesbian. If you were an adult, you wouldn't care.

No, it still strains credulity. The links you posted notwithstanding, it's exceptionally rare.

You re making a lot of assumptions based on nothing. Im making an assumption based on these guys wearing Maga hats and the numerous hate crimes we have seen in the last two years of people wearing maga hats.

Which one strains credulity?

I'm gonna say your assumptions

This_person

It's actually what Clinton told Trump over three years ago . Its not "new" or "in"

Its actually a throwback grandma

And, by "over three years ago", you mean "two and a half years ago", right?

[TWITTER]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Delete your account. <a href="https://t.co/Oa92sncRQY">https://t.co/Oa92sncRQY</a></p>&mdash; Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) <a href="https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/740973710593654784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
[/TWITTER]

It's actually a really good comeback - if you have nothing of substance to come back with.

This_person

You re making a lot of assumptions based on nothing. Im making an assumption based on these guys wearing Maga hats and the numerous hate crimes we have seen in the last two years of people wearing maga hats.

Which one strains credulity?

I'm gonna say your assumptions

Given the Covington event, and how it turned out to not only be a hoax but the exact opposite of what was originally reported, this one strains credulity.

Given the recent Drake University hoax claiming racism where none existed, this one strains credulity.

Given the black college lacrosse player at Towson who claimed a racist N-word and swastika graffiti attack was actually targeting HIMSELF and other minority students in two incidents that terrorized the campus, this one strains credulity.

Given the man suspected of vandalizing with swastikas, other symbols, (business were all spray-painted with racial slurs, vulgar words and swastikas) turned out to be a black guy doing it as a hoax, this one strains credulity.

Given the racist slur at Kansas State was a hoax, this one strains credulity.

Given the Ohio University Student Senate member who claimed to have received death threats was arrested for making false alarms, this one strains credulity.

Given the account of "Trump 2016" MAGA kids who slashed a Long Island woman's tires and harassed her was all made up by herself, this one strains credulity.

Given the 13-year-old girl who reported being the victim of a hate crime in Woodbridge Friday afternoon falsely reported the incident, this one strains credulity.

Given the reported hijab attack on 11-year-old girl 'did not happen,' this one strains credulity.

Given the Sailor who staged racist vandalism against himself, this one strains credulity.

Given the POC who admits to writing racist message in high school#bathroom as a hoax, this one strains credulity.

Given the POC city attorney who made phony call to himself claiming racial threats to city leaders as a hoax, this one strains credulity.

I stopped at 12, twice the number of links you provided. I have over 300 more.

See, progressives don't live in the world they think they live in. It's really a LOT better than they claim. So, to make it seem as bad as they want it to be to get the results they want to get, they create fake "crimes" against themselves.

That's not to say they don't actually have crimes against them. That would be a stupid claim, and I'm not making a stupid claim - I'm merely pointing out that if it sounds like a hoax, history shows it's likely a hoax.

This one sounds like a hoax. Thus....

glhs837

Power with Control

So, 1 and 2 are punches at campain events, not hate crimes.
Number 3, the guy wearing the hat was a black guy, so he cant be racist, right? Or can he be racist against Hispanics but not white people? That one looks legit, I'll grant.
Number 4, not a hate crime, a 12 year old disabled kid whose mom decided to let him go to a Trump rally and use his chairs programmed voice to root for Hillary got kicked out. Not hardly a noose or bleach attack. You go to a political rally and root for the opponent, guess what, your gonna get yelled at.
Number five looks legit, so we are up to two.
Number six, never went anywhere that I can find. the guy who got hit claimed that the guy who hit him said something about Trump, but he was ready to sure in retrun, and nothing since in the news.

As for number 7, thats "reported incidents", not "verfied incidents, and therefore useless. Anyone going back in there and creaing out BS reports like the guy down south who painted racist crap on his own church?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
So, 1 and 2 are punches at campain events, not hate crimes.
Number 3, the guy wearing the hat was a black guy, so he cant be racist, right? Or can he be racist against Hispanics but not white people? That one looks legit, I'll grant.
Number 4, not a hate crime, a 12 year old disabled kid whose mom decided to let him go to a Trump rally and use his chairs programmed voice to root for Hillary got kicked out. Not hardly a noose or bleach attack. You go to a political rally and root for the opponent, guess what, your gonna get yelled at.
Number five looks legit, so we are up to two.
Number six, never went anywhere that I can find. the guy who got hit claimed that the guy who hit him said something about Trump, but he was ready to sure in retrun, and nothing since in the news.

As for number 7, thats "reported incidents", not "verfied incidents, and therefore useless. Anyone going back in there and creaing out BS reports like the guy down south who painted racist crap on his own church?

You're forgetting, anything that disagrees with the lefts agenda is a racist hate crime.

SamSpade

Hoax. Chicago is NOT "MAGA country". Not even close.

Watch and see - it will come out that he's lying.

Sure doesn't smell right. You're right - 2am two guys waited in the coldest weather Chicago has EVER experienced in known history -
and they waited just to the thump some guy, insult him, pour bleach on him and say something connecting them to Trump.
From a guy who's been saying stuff against Trump for the past two years.

I'm going to wait and see. Seems a little too easy. He got beat up all right, but I doubt his story.

Rommey

Red hats gonna Red hat

Another disgusting attack fueled by Trumps rhetoric

Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire' n*****?"

The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...k-police-investigating-as-possible-hate-crime

http://www.aazios.com/articles/empi...-beaten-racist-homophobic-attack#.XFCUUi2ZM1J
Don't you find it odd that the standard news agencies (Fox, NYT, CNN, etc.) carrying this story do not mention "MAGA" at all? The only ones claiming "MAGA" are the ones with a history of sensationalization journalism.

If the "MAGA" part were even remotely credible, don't you think CNN or the NYT would be all over that aspect?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Red hats gonna Red hat

Another disgusting attack fueled by Trumps rhetoric

Empire" star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, "This is MAGA country."

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We're told when he walked out, someone yelled, "Aren't you that f***ot 'Empire' n*****?"

The 2 men -- both white and wearing ski masks -- viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, "This is MAGA country."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...k-police-investigating-as-possible-hate-crime

http://www.aazios.com/articles/empi...-beaten-racist-homophobic-attack#.XFCUUi2ZM1J

This story really does require more info as there are so many weird things about it to cause a (sane) person to not rush to pronounce "true or false." White Trumpers in Chi-town at a Subway at 2:00 a.m. with a noose who knew about "Empire"? "White ski masks"? Why not just take a free pass around the game board and go immediately to "as they whipped out the noose they also whipped out well-pressed, embroidered by Mom, pointy KKK hoods"? Black, gay fella? Expected then to read about some handicap and/or this "star" has a lisp. It's so incredible as to be incredulous. In any event, the story reads like it was trying to be a nominee for "best intersectionality wet dream of January 2019"....

Having said that, I really don't give a sh*t. I have never seen "Empire" as I really don't watch much TV (other than sports), so I have no idea whom you're talking about. I also couldn't care less about the self-imposed shi*thole Chicago is (reminds of NYC in "Escape From New York).

But my interest was caught by the first few back-and-forth comments so I decided to page through the entirety of the threads' responses.

I don't look at every thread that shows up or all the responses when I do read a thread. So limited sample. Disclaimer made, I will say is that I have never witnessed a better example of "calling fire on one's position" than what Sapidus did with this thread. This was like Sapidus smearing him/her/xerself (sorry, I don't know your preferred pronoun) with blood and jumping into a small, shark tank. The way Sapidus presented the story and his/her/xer responses (to other other responses) is Gong Show worthy.

If I were to offer advice I'd say, "when one finds oneself in a hole, put the shovel down." That is, of course, if one wants to get out of the hole....

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Red hats gonna Red hat

Apparently, Chicago PD is already walking back portions of the TMZ story....

screenshot-minx.cc-1080-2019-01-29-16-58-50-162.png

--- End of line (MCP)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What kind of news site is Aazios? I find it highly suspect due to the ad for ####boy Bingo. :twitch:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
What sort of cookies are on your computer that you got that ad? :lmao:

I don't know! I clicked on the link and scrolled down after the story and BOOM! There it was. :twitch:

Also, I couldn't find anything about race or MAGA hats in the FOX story. Did I miss something there?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

truby20

Fighting like a girl
I'll bet you $10 right here and now it was a pickup gone wrong.

Fun Fact: There's a name for men who go out late at night trolling for a hookup - "vampires".

Tell me more about your knowledge of the nightlight of a 30 something celebrity

Then I'll share my ideas of the life of a middle aged keyboard warrior

The whole ski mask thing makes no sense, same with the bleach...not saying this is a false flag, he is in the hospital, but we need surveillance or some other proof.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
My first thought when hearing this was it is bull#### but I'm jaded and not very trusting. :shrug: So... I'll wait.. it is a matter of time before video is released. There are security cameras EVERYWHERE in that area.

Hijinx

Tell me more about your knowledge of the nightlight of a 30 something celebrity

Then I'll share my ideas of the life of a middle aged keyboard warrior

The whole ski mask thing makes no sense, same with the bleach...not saying this is a false flag, he is in the hospital, but we need surveillance or some other proof.

Actually with the temperatures in Chicago I can see where a ski mask would be a thing many would wear.
However I have never seen anyone wear a Maga hat over their ski mask, and if you wore a ski mask it would stand to reason they had on gloves,
How could he tell they were white guys?
Now comes this 2 white guys walking around with a noose already made up and a jug of bleach?

Anyway refresh this story in a week and lets see what the police have found.