Empire Star Beaten in Homophobic racist MAGA attack

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But we all erred on the side on normalcy. Or as normal as a gay TV star roaming a city street at 2 am might be. We think the best of people, and people cover for normal human failings by making up stories. We get that, so our big beef was that instead of making up a fake mugging, like billion guys taken for a ride by bad hookers and/or their pimps, he made one to besmirch a bunch of other folks. We generally dont think of people being actively criminal.

This ^^ We usually think of a simpler plan. Lying about getting beaten up by your hooker = understandable. But orchestrating your own attack for publicity?

But hey - it worked. Prior to this hoax I had no idea this person even existed. And he steered it neatly toward the mindless Trump hating progs FTW. So while we normal people are sneering at him, he in fact accomplished his goal. And AB is right - he will get a starring role in something because of this.

CPUSA

How many thought this sounded fishy from the beginning?
Wait...are we including Jussie Smollett in this poll?
If we are, the answer is EVERYBODY...

And yes, I'm speaking for Sadpussi as well. If he was honest, he'd admit it...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Only a complete idiot would make up such a fairy tale and expect anyone to believe it. I'd be willing to bet that his IQ is at best, at the very bottom of the "normal" range.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
You have GOT to be kidding me? WTF isn't considered racist anymore? I've about had it up to my eyeballs with all the restrictions on my speech.
Nope. Sorry. You didn't know that questioning the education and intelligence level of black folk is demeaning and racist? That everything, actually, in regards to black folk, unless of course it extols their faux virtues and recognition of their victim status, is racist. So back you go to the re-education camp for you there buddy. This time, for your benefit, please sit in the very first row, listen well, ask a lot of questions, participate in all classroom discussions and activities, and take notes. Your instructor will be a very black woman. And she will be looking for any sign that you don't take the class seriously, and will let you know in an instant of your intolerant demeanor. There will be quizzes and a final exam. And finally, you must shamefully recognize, that you, whitey, didn't work hard for what you have. You have what you have from the labor of the whipped backs of black folk. Also, just by saying "n-word" to refer to the n-word in discussion, or in a question, is racist. Choose another way to express a question or thought. But be careful, that is an area filled with land mines. Don't get tripped up. I know you can do it to once again become a repentant and evirate member of the castrated white race.

By the way, you must pay for the camp as well. $2750 for the 3-day camp, two hour class, 11am to 1pm, "re-immersion of race relations". That's in addition to the $250 registration fee. The $540 text book fee. And the mandatory donation fee of $800 to the NAACP. Another $800 donation to the Nation of Islam and a meager $400 to the New Black Panther Party. Lunch is 11:30am to 12:30pm. With two half hour breaks given. Please arrive at least by 10:00am to find parking, the classroom etc. to be sitting by class start time. Don't want to be walking in late to this class. Money well spent I'd say.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Also, just by saying "n-word" to refer to the n-word in discussion, or in a question, is racist.

So I guess singing along to a number of popular rap songs is out of the question? I can still sing about the bitches & hoes or is that also verboden?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
So I guess singing along to a number of popular rap songs is out of the question? I can still sing about the bitches & hoes or is that also verboden?
You are correct. Unless you are black, sing alongs of inner city gutter rap, or any rap song that uses any word that might, in the least, be construed as racist, if uttered by a whitey, is extremely frowned upon. In regards to sing alongs about bitches and hoes? As long as they are white bitches and hoes, you are cleared. But be warned. Be absolutely sure there are no utterances of the forewarned within the song. Else, you know, you be a racist whitey and shall be held to account.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't care if black people sit around calling each other ******s all day long, I'm not going to do it. It's trashy and ignorant. Just because ghetto rats do it doesn't mean I need to.

Singing along to "Gold Digger" or "**** You" doesn't count.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
You bring up news that is more than a week old??? Sad
This story is very fluid. It changes day to day. The NAACP blamed the attack on President Trump. Now that the story has fallen apart, we are enjoying the irony that goes into how these changing narratives get reported. It's the covington kids V2.0. I tell you, 1 of these days those MAGA hats are gonna get somebody kilt.