Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Has an invitation for fried chicken and collard greens at the White House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Is the gum on nhboy's shoe

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Severa

Common sense ain't common
Oh look! ItalianScallion and EmptyTimCup are doing cartwheels while whistling "Always Look On the Bright Side of Life" in Mabus's empty skull with room to spare!

E

EmptyTimCup

Mabus .... :smack:

IS and I will both be @ Mangos in Harrington Harbor tonight,

feel free to stop in ......... we can discuss your Obsession

if you have the BALLs , PUSSY

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You know, that's a great way to get me to stop coming to the get-togethers - invite someone so you can have drama with them. :yay:

E

EmptyTimCup

You know, that's a great way to get me to stop coming to the get-togethers - invite someone so you can have drama with them. :yay:

like Craig ever showed up .....

..... I don't need the drama, I am tried of the bull#### ......

Mabus is an internet blowhard ........ all talk NO Show

..... Oooo I shadowed one of your gatherings @ CIP ...... :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Seriously, guys... if you don't need the drama as you so claim then just ignore the trolls dayum posts and threads. It's really that simple.

But each time you respond you feed the beast. Just stop already.

Hank

my war
EmptyTimCup said:
like Craig ever showed up .....

..... I don't need the drama, I am tried of the bull#### ......

Mabus is an internet blowhard ........ all talk NO Show

..... Oooo I shadowed one of your gatherings @ CIP ...... :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Could you leave me out of your pussy internet squabbles, tough guy? Please and thanks!

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Things might get really ugly if he ever came and introduced himself but he'd never do that so I wouldn't worry about it. Ignore is a free and very worthwhile feature here...

Again, consider what you're dealing with. He'd never show up and make his presence known because he knows that someone just might wait outside the door for him to leave. He (like others here) thrive on anonymity because of his Agoraphobia or other social fears. His actions here clearly indicate a psychological disorder that stems from childhood abuse and, if he's not on meds, he shouldn't be around people.

Mabus, I hope and pray that you get help for your bitterness and hatred of people before you do something serious. Expressing that much hatred for people you don't even know because they disagree with you is what led to the Family Research Council event. :cheers: