Endocrinologist

Jameo

What?!
Are you looking for a new one? I am still going to my regular doc for blood work.

Yup. All Lewandowski does is look at my blood work and up my meds :boo: I'm not impressed with her at all. I thought about asking my reg doc if he can treat me. I'm sick of seeing 12 different doctors.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Yup. All Lewandowski does is look at my blood work and up my meds :boo: I'm not impressed with her at all. I thought about asking my reg doc if he can treat me. I'm sick of seeing 12 different doctors.

That's all my doctor does. They read the blood work and adjust the meds. If I feel a need to talk to her, I will make an appt. Waiting for my latest results...ugh.

Jameo

What?!
That's all my doctor does. They read the blood work and adjust the meds. If I feel a need to talk to her, I will make an appt. Waiting for my latest results...ugh.

When I have question for her, she acts like she has better things to do. :boo: She doesn't have very good bed side manners in my book.

SoMDGirl42

yeah I'm a little sick of that too, so that's why I said f it and stopped taking everything :jet:

I'll be dead in no time, any chance someone you know may need some slightly used organs? My liver is top notch, I don't drink :killingme