Energy Needed

JessieGirl

I need to find something to give me energy. The past week I've just been feeling blah! No energy at all. Any kind of vitamin or something that will fix that? TIA!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
A few lines might help you out. :yay:

But then you'd likely be saddled with another set of problems to contend with.

I need to find something to give me energy. The past week I've just been feeling blah! No energy at all. Any kind of vitamin or something that will fix that? TIA!

B-12

Or you could try that new 5 hour drink. No caffeine, no sugar. All proteins, complex carbs, good stuff supposedly.

Toxick

Splat

Sounds like you need to find out why you have no energy before you can fix it. Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating enough food? Are you eating too much food? Is it possible the ugly visage of diabeetus is darkening your doorway?

If you're in good health and getting enough sleep, you shouldn't have any problem with energy. Fatigue is usually a symptom of another problem.

Try an energy drink, or coffee to get around it for now. Chew gum. Exercise. Listen to energetic music.

thurley42

HY;FR
Sounds like you need to find out why you have no energy before you can fix it. Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating enough food? Are you eating too much food? Is it possible the ugly visage of diabeetus is darkening your doorway?

If you're in good health and getting enough sleep, you shouldn't have any problem with energy. Fatigue is usually a symptom of another problem.

Try an energy drink, or coffee to get around it for now. Chew gum. Exercise. Listen to energetic music.

I was thinking the same thing.....if i don't eat every two hours I could literally drop out and fall asleep on the spot....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
It's allergies. They make you feel like you've been hit by a truck. Take an allergy pill.

dn0121

Wow that leaves so many naughty ways to answer this and have a good laugh, but I will leave those in the gutter.

Drink a smoothie every morning. Blend fruit (frozen works best,) whey protein, yogurt, honey, and ice as needed. Drink up! You will be rocking all day long. Oh and when you get off work or in the evening take a nice walk for at least 20 mins every day.

Mojo

Chug 2 or 3 cans of JOOSE, you will be running around naked in no time. I saw the effect that stuff had on a couple of forumites this weekend :lol: