Energy Needed

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I'm going to with weather on this one. I've been feeling it and the wife sees it affecting the kids in her classroom. By the end of this week, you'll be feeling a lot better, gradual warming through the week and plenty of sun.:yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I need to find something to give me energy. The past week I've just been feeling blah! No energy at all. Any kind of vitamin or something that will fix that? TIA!

In all honesty, the pollen count has been extraordinarily high. Antihistamines do increase drowsiness - but once you get the initial side effect over with, you SHOULD usually feel better overall. But check and see if you have any other matching symptoms besides fatigue first :lol: like watery eyes, itcy nose and much snot!

That aside, fatigue can be a deal breaker for daily activities. An immediate solution, I would think, would be an energy drink. But, push water - lots of water, enhanced water...

Everyone (as you have witnessed) has an answer. I like the blueberry/sunflower seed approach (or berry/seed or nut) for sugar levels and lean proteins, complex carbs, high fiber for sustaining energy.

But if it's not allergies or injury, even, or poor diet - it could just be plain ol' fatigue - your body's way of telling you that you need rest and recuperation.

Also, you may want to look at the stressors in your life and what you may or may not be dealing with.

Just my .02...

In all honesty, the pollen count has been extraordinarily high. Antihistamines do increase drowsiness - but once you get the initial side effect over with, you SHOULD usually feel better overall. But check and see if you have any other matching symptoms besides fatigue first :lol: like watery eyes, itcy nose and much snot!

That aside, fatigue can be a deal breaker for daily activities. An immediate solution, I would think, would be an energy drink. But, push water - lots of water, enhanced water...

Everyone (as you have witnessed) has an answer. I like the blueberry/sunflower seed approach (or berry/seed or nut) for sugar levels and lean proteins, complex carbs, high fiber for sustaining energy.

But if it's not allergies or injury, even, or poor diet - it could just be plain ol' fatigue - your body's way of telling you that you need rest and recuperation.

Also, you may want to look at the stressors in your life and what you may or may not be dealing with.

Just my .02...

Very good synopsis. All true, especially the stress issues. That could be happening without even being aware of it.

And does high fiber give you energy? I thought it just made you poop.. :lmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think you should just go to the doctor and eliminate the worst. There are too many things that can cause fatigue to say take this or drink that. If you've changed nothing in your daily routine something like this, that goes on for a week, could be a sign of something that can’t be resolved by a vitamin or drink.

greyhound

I think you should just go to the doctor and eliminate the worst. There are too many things that can cause fatigue to say take this or drink that. If you've changed nothing in your daily routine something like this, that goes on for a week, could be a sign of something that can’t be resolved by a vitamin or drink.

hey...are you bashing my acia drink:razz:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

:yeahthat: Your liver is probably failing.

C6R_Mag

alot of good things mentioned, but diet and exercise is the best way to keep your energy level up naturally without a low afterwards.