Enough!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My god! :jameo:

Eat this, don't eat that.
No, you *do* eat this and *don't* eat that.

Do this type of training for max body fat burning.
No, that doesn't do anything. Do this instead.
None of those work, you really should be doing this...
Cardio is more important than strength training.
Strength training is way more important than cardio.

:cds:

It's enough to drive a person mad.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:lmao:

ITA

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Want some peppers later in the summer?
I can't tell if you're joking. :lol:

I still have intentions of starting my own garden, but I have to sweet talk Dustin into building me some raised beds. Check back later. :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I can't tell if you're joking. :lol:

I still have intentions of starting my own garden, but I have to sweet talk Dustin into building me some raised beds. Check back later. :lol:
Better git to it. I already have green tomatoes on the vine. :biggrin:

bcp

In My Opinion

here is my theory.
I used to lift weights every day up until around 86 when I became enlightened, some called it lazy.

However, when it came to watching my waist, I discovered that by eating anything I wanted, and not worrying about that lifting thing, my waist became much easier to watch. I don't have to bend my neck as far now to see it.
I think its good for the spine.

Bann

PREMO Member
Do something and eat less. That is all... LOL

Eating less is the biggest key to it all. Move more, eat less. Sure, the triple double bacon cheesburger & super sized fries & milk shake TASTE good, but not many people require that much fuel 3 times a day, everyday, to survive.

And out of all the exercise workout things I've tried, I find that aerobic/cardio exercise works the best for me. With some weight bearing exercises thrown in.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sure, the triple double bacon cheesburger & super sized fries & milk shake TASTE good,

I don't think I've ever eaten anything like that in my life. :lol: My problem is the exercise. I have a sedentary job and sedentary habits (like surfing the internet :jet: ). So getting my dumb ass to the gym is primary.

But each month I get my Women's Health magazine, and it contradicts itself in each issue.

:tantrum:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
if ya need some motivation, just shadow me 4 1 day, guarantee ya, u`ll move real fast. U`ll b safe. just observe & listen very carefully.

:roflmao:

Vrai, I have thought a lot about joining a gym, but trying it for a month because of my limits.....What time of day would you go if you joined?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

Vrai, I have thought a lot about joining a gym, but trying it for a month because of my limits.....What time of day would you go if you joined?

I'm already a member at Maximum Fitness. Usually go either around 10am or 2pm, M-F; weekends can be any time I get around to doing it. You can go to their website and get a free trial week.

Maximum Health & Fitness

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I'm already a member at Maximum Fitness. Usually go either around 10am or 2pm, M-F; weekends can be any time I get around to doing it. You can go to their website and get a free trial week.

Maximum Health & Fitness

Thanks. I don't know how much I could do there, but I think it would be helpful for me. I would go whenever I was up to it, no specific time. I'd be the fat, slow one. :lol:

Bann

PREMO Member
I don't think I've ever eaten anything like that in my life. :lol: My problem is the exercise. I have a sedentary job and sedentary habits (like surfing the internet :jet: ). So getting my dumb ass to the gym is primary.

But each month I get my Women's Health magazine, and it contradicts itself in each issue.

:tantrum:

I have never eaten anything like that either! :lol: I love 5 Guys burgers, but I will only get the small burger & all 3 of us share the fries. (because they dump a huge amount in there!) It's the arteries I'm thinking of,not to mention the calories. But Thing1 & Thing2's dad - he gets the super size everything. Double burgers, triple burgers. OY. They go to stay with him for 2 weeks & I have to de-program them! :jameo: Look, boys! This is an apple - A-P-P-L-E. Remember those?! :biggrin:

And I'm the same way about the gym, since I sit at a desk all day & rarely get up. I make myself go. The classes work for me- but they don't appeal to everyone.

Either yesterday or this morning I was watching F&F and they had a health fitness guru on. She was saying all this stuff people do for abs, crunches, etc. or the weight lifting, etc. is NOT what burns the fat. She said cardio is what burns fat. Everyone has a different opinion on what works!

Bann

PREMO Member
Thanks. I don't know how much I could do there, but I think it would be helpful for me. I would go whenever I was up to it, no specific time. I'd be the fat, slow one. :lol:

BSGal, I'll bet the trainers they have will set up a fitness plan for you - check it out!