Enterprise Online.

J

JPC, Sr.

Faith Without Works is Dead.

:larry: I say if some on here did already know (before this day] and they kept it secret and failed to share the info and the link with the board then their secret knowledge was worthless, and my posting this thread which shares the info and the links is worth far more.

:wench: If some person has the cards and does not play their hand then that is their own fault and not mine.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:larry: I say if some on here did already know (before this day] and they kept it secret and failed to share the info and the link with the board then their secret knowledge was worthless, and my posting this thread which shares the info and the links is worth far more.

:wench: If some person has the cards and does not play their hand then that is their own fault and not mine.
Some secret, check here http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=70950 catchy title huh?

J

JPC, Sr.

Ken King said:
Some secret, check here http://forums.somd.com/showthread.php?t=70950 catchy title huh?
:whistle: Again posting it in some obscure place back on March 29, 2006, is not the same as my updated and upfront posting.

The Enterprise itself just told the public today and gave the info today and said the site is still under construction but it is accessable now. The Editorial even stated that "some one" had found their site before it was ready and now it is ready.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:whistle: Again posting it in some obscure place back on March 29, 2006, is not the same as my updated and upfront posting.

The Enterprise itself just told the public today and gave the info today and said the site is still under construction but it is accessable now. The Editorial even stated that "some one" had found their site before it was ready and now it is ready.
And why is Life in So. Maryland obscure and News and Current Events not?

Your thread is certainly not news and since most of us knew about what you posted, it is not a current event. You lose, but that is not new or news either.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
JPC said:
Again posting it in some obscure place back on March 29, 2006, is not the same as my updated and upfront posting.
That was 6 weeks ago, your bus is slow. :shortbus:

J

JPC, Sr.

Sharon said:
That was 6 weeks ago, your bus is slow. :shortbus:
:larry: My bus has come right on time. That one 6 weeks ago just jumped too fast and the info was worthless.

Now the www.SoMdNews.com/ has officially come out. :howdy:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
JPC said:
So like what does that mean?

It means...

Not only is your bus slow...you didn't know when to exit and needed to be pushed off, before you missed your stop. :killingme