Enterprise Online.

J

JPC, Sr.

Faith Without Works is Dead.

Oz said:
:larry: FYI, Now I am going to issue another Enterprise ad for next week, probably Wednesday May 24, but I have not contacted the newspaper office yet so this is still in planning and I do expect it to be done this week and printed in the May 24th paper.

:yay: This new campaign ad will be the last ad revised with "oligarchy" taken out and instead of "vote the oligarchy out" it will say "vote for change" or some thing close like that. Plus I am changing the words of "greed driven excessive growth" and changing it to "reckless policy of excessive growth..." therefore less name-calling and more politically correct wording.

:popcorn: Maybe I will post here the final text when the Enterprise issues its proof copy?

and perhaps I will check on putting my political ad on the new Enterprise website since it is up and working now.

:coffee: I recently got a valid promise of some big new spending cash coming to me soon so my budget has just greatly expanded. Note that I only mean big spending cash relative to my small campaign and nothing like my big rich opponent. My campaign was financed fine without it and this is just extra cash and I have to figure out what to spend all this extra on?

J

JPC, Sr.

JPC said:
:whistle: The Enterprise in the top Editorial section today has just anounced that the Enterprise Newspaper and the Calvert Independent and The Recorder are gone online and here are the links,

www.SoMdNews.com

and, www.SoMdNews.com/enterprise/

www.SoMdNews.com/independent/

www.SoMdNews.com/recorder/

:larry: --------------------- :jameo:
:coffee: Someone sent me 22 school Bus icons on Karma for this post, and I do not know what it means or signifies but well done and thank you on the karma exchange.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
JPC said:
:coffee: Someone sent me 22 school Bus icons on Karma for this post, and I do not know what it means or signifies but well done and thank you on the karma exchange.
:dingfriesaredone:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
JPC said:
:whistle: Again posting it in some obscure place back on March 29, 2006, is not the same as my updated and upfront posting.

The Enterprise itself just told the public today and gave the info today and said the site is still under construction but it is accessable now. The Editorial even stated that "some one" had found their site before it was ready and now it is ready.

I saw it, but it's a crap paper so I didn't think it was worth posting.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

elaine said:
I saw it, but it's a crap paper so I didn't think it was worth posting.
:larry: It would be grand if my opponent Bohanan only believed that the Enterprise was a crap paper too like this poster above does, but he and I know better then that.

:coffee: Everyone of conciquence that votes in 29B (and all through SMC) does read that so-called crap paper, because otherwise they are uninformed about our local issues.

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

RoseRed said:
Enterprise Online. 05-14-2006 03:17 PM CRANKY BIATCH

Why yes, yes I am. :lmao:
:larry: This day I just contracted to run my new revised campaign ad in this Friday May 19th Enterprise.

All the other ads (four, I think) were run in the Wednesday Editions so this will be a first on Friday.

:yay: So my campaign now gives 29B the real option and the power of stopping the growth by voting for me, or else sell out our community to the out of control growth, (and reform child support too).

This is what democracy is all about and this choice is only in 29B. :howdy:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
JPC said:
:larry: This day I just contracted to run my new revised campaign ad in this Friday May 19th Enterprise.

All the other ads (four, I think) were run in the Wednesday Editions so this will be a first on Friday.

:yay: So my campaign now gives 29B the real option and the power of stopping the growth by voting for me, or else sell out our community to the out of control growth, (and reform child support too).

This is what democracy is all about and this choice is only in 29B. :howdy:
Isn't it funny that no one cares...........and no one will vote for you?

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

mv_princess said:
Isn't it funny that no one cares...........and no one will vote for you?
:larry: It is important to keep a sense of humor. :whistle:

J

JPC, Sr.

Democrats Rock!

mv_princess said:
I didn't think it was funny..............I was tellling you facts......
:larry: See me in the Enterprise today, page A-4, where it says,

"Bohanan, who is being opposed in the Democratic primary by James P. Cusick, Sr., ... "

Now that is funny.......... :killingme

:flowers:Fortunately for me I have my campaign ad coming in the next paper this Friday. When I hit the nail perfect like this time then I figure that fate and destiny is on my side and going well.