Entitled Woman STUNNED After Man REJECTS Her For Refusing To Eat At Cheesecake Factory On First Date

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
all I saw was a low cut dress with her tits hanging out, hardly a ' high value ' woman .... sure the view is nice, but seriously on a 1st date.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Who makes a video like that on a first, or any, date like that?
****ing crazy people!
all I saw was a low cut dress with her tits hanging out, hardly a ' high value ' woman .... sure the view is nice, but seriously on a 1st date.
Can't get past the rope hanging from her scalp. If she was my only choice in "women" I'd give it a hard pass and go celebate. She dresses like a "working girl". IDK how anyone would find such a beast dating material. She looks like she's more accustomed to KFC or McDonald's...

SamSpade

BTW - back when I did date - it was only an occasional thing that I would drop a fortune on a first date. Usually - yeah, cuz I was nervous and she was gorgeous.

But - I would ---
Dress nice, get a haircut, LOOK nice. Clean the car immaculately.
Bring something, like flowers. And possibly go to the nicest restaurant I could afford.

MOST OF THE TIME - since you are almost always likely to go on a LOT of first dates, but not so many SECOND dates - that's just logic - what that meant was, I was spending a lot of money on perfect strangers. So instead of going out every week, more like once a month.

So - first date, brief. Drinks. Lunch. Simple.

When she's your GIRLFRIEND, you spoil the hell out of her. But not until then.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Went on a date not too many years back, cute girl, took her to Annapolis for the day, did the aquarium and dinner thing. I dressed casual, but nice. Showered, shaved, presentable. She shows up looking like crap. Yesterday's clothes, didn't shower, breath that could knock a buzzard off a crap wagon. I was very puzzled, and annoyed, that she showed up like that. First, and last, date.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
McDonaldsValentinesDay-e1487106908605.jpg

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
****ing crazy people!

Can't get past the rope hanging from her scalp. If she was my only choice in "women" I'd give it a hard pass and go celebate. She dresses like a "working girl". IDK how anyone would find such a beast dating material. She looks like she's more accustomed to KFC or McDonald's...
If I were that guy, I would have told her to GTFO and ditch her. Video in the first minutes of a date is a big red flag.

black dog

Free America
I used to know a couple who - their first year - they were poor as church mice - so their FIRST anniversary dinner was McDonald's.

They've done that every year since - if just to remember how they felt about each other back then.
When we talk about going to Jerrys Seafood my mother will tell us when my sfather and her were young and broke they would go to Jerrys in Bowie or Landover? about once a month. She would say, they could afford to share one martini and hang out because it was one of the "Hip" places to be seen at then.
When we do go to Mr Gainers Place to eat, he will always call her by name, give my mom a big hug and sit down and they laugh about 40+ years ago.
Good guy right there.