Equine Chiropractor

Jay087

Does anyone know a good Chiropractor that would come to clinton, md? If so do you know about how much they charge. The only guy I know of that did alot of my friends horses passed away last year.

lovemyber135

Does anyone know a good Chiropractor that would come to clinton, md? If so do you know about how much they charge. The only guy I know of that did alot of my friends horses passed away last year.

idk if this guy will come into MD hes located in PA ill find out for ya...hes pretty good and worth it to drive to PA i think...my boss took his clydes up there they came back kickin :)

Robin

Lundquist, Dvm, P C , Carol A
9224 Bear Mountain Drive
Marshall, VA 20115-2484 map
Phone:(540) 364-0195

Carol Lundquist is wonderful. She was highly recommended by Dr. Sara Chapman. Carol came down to St. Mary's County a few times a month for Barn Visits to do chiropractic work on horses and large animals. She's the best-:yahoo:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I recall hearing about a people Chiro guy who has horses and he does horse Chiro on the weekends. Can't remember his name, but I am pretty sure he was a SoMD Chiro Dr.