Equine Dentist...

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
He is a decent guy otherwise and yes, there were other issue issues I had with him, but they are between him & I and I had my say when I asked him to leave. I feel no need to bring those up, even though they could be alot more damaging than this issue-

oops Phx...you were right i was wrong :notworthy

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Do you know how much per horse? We have a couple that need to be done too. Maybe some folks can get together and get a group rate?

what about tom crouse (sp) he does the horses for horse science school.
he did a bunch of horses at percy's last year ,, she might still have his number..

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
what about tom crouse (sp) he does the horses for horse science school.
he did a bunch of horses at percy's last year ,, she might still have his number..
When I took 2 of mine over there to have Tom do them this fall, he didn't do them, his female assisstant did them both and they both still drop grain badly and need to be done again already.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
When I took 2 of mine over there to have Tom do them this fall, he didn't do them, his female assisstant did them both and they both still drop grain badly and need to be done again already.

they did a lot of horses that day did anyone else have any issues?
maybe you should have personally requested him to do your horses teeth .

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
they did a lot of horses that day did anyone else have any issues?
maybe you should have personally requested him to do your horses teeth .

I expected him to do them, and was surprised when she did them both. I didn't think it was going to be a problem, and he didn't ask if i minded if she did them.

I didn't realize they were both still dropping grain badly until I fed up that night. By then it was too late to do anything. Dani is worse than Raven.

Last edited:

covekat

I'm wondering if Tom is a little guy, and kind of hyper... I'm thinking this is the guy that did some work for me at the track a few years ago... I was not impressed at all...