Escalating the relationship

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Your dates have been fantastic. Both of you are having the time of your life. The conversation flows easily. You seem to find yourself longing for your next date. Plenty of affectionate kisses.

So at what point does the intimacy increase and the relationship move into the bedroom? There have been a few studies done on this that have stated a particular number date. So just like the mattress commercial, what is your sleep number?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Your dates have been fantastic. Both of you are having the time of your life. The conversation flows easily. You seem to find yourself longing for your next date. Plenty of affectionate kisses.

So at what point does the intimacy increase and the relationship move into the bedroom? There have been a few studies done on this that have stated a particular number date. So just like the mattress commercial, what is your sleep number?

I have always assumed that this was a personal thing between two people, the magic of finding what is right for them and not something that has a rule or formula to it out of a study. How does a study evaluate two unique people and all that goes on between them, the endless variables of interactions at the beginning of a relationship?

Maybe not worry what other people would do, people who are not you, and just enjoy what you and she would do?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sammich.jpg
Will you make me a sammich?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I have always assumed that this was a personal thing between two people, the magic of finding what is right for them and not something that has a rule or formula to it out of a study. How does a study evaluate two unique people and all that goes on between them, the endless variables of interactions at the beginning of a relationship?

Maybe not worry what other people would do, people who are not you, and just enjoy what you and she would do?

:yeahthat: