Espn!!!

Pete

Repete
I agree, Rusty sucks, and how many times are they going to show that "Draft track". Pretty lame.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Pete said:
I agree, Rusty sucks, and how many times are they going to show that "Draft track". Pretty lame.
I was pissed over them switching the IRL to a channel I don't get, and cutting off the live stream. :mad:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Pete said:
And everytime there was a wreck or a lead change, they changed cameras to show us Junyer's car.

I guess they don't air crashes live that way they won't be penalized by NASCAR :sarcasm:

Every week, the IndyCar race is on a different channel than what the website and cable guide says. That senior's gold tornament was far too important to run a 15 minute tape delay. :rolleyes:

The Cup race was boring as hell. It's a shame it takes NASCAR mandating an automatic transmission for a race for Kurt Busch to win a race.

NASCAR screwed Robby Gordon. :boo:

Danica has the worst luck. :boo:

Scott Dixon has a rabbit's foot shoved up his arse - he doesn't win, but Dario has the nastiest wreck one can have at Michigan.

The INDYCAR race was awesome :yahoo: - too bad I had to watch on a 96kb/sec internet stream because ESPN puts the damn race on a channel I don't get. Their antics haave struck my last nerve. I want to watch a race, and they do everything they can to not air it. :burning:

K

Kain99

Ya know my brother in law is the biggest NASCAR fan in history and won't watch anymore. He says the sport has been ruined.

Something about all the cars having to be the same.. I dunno.

AndyMarquisLIVE

Kain99 said:
Ya know my brother in law is the biggest NASCAR fan in history and won't watch anymore. He says the sport has been ruined.

Something about all the cars having to be the same.. I dunno.
I'm never watching NASCAR on ESPN again.

I'll go buy RaceView and listen to it on MRN/PRN.