Et tu, Dick Cheney?

GoodnessME

Full disclosure: I was a big Cheney fan back in the day, so I'm fairly bitter to find out that he's a shitbag like the rest of them.

But this is why the "Republicans" aren't pushing back on the Dembots - they're on their side. Against us. And against anyone in their party who is on our side. The handful of elected Republicans who are actually on the side of the American people are roundly criticized and attacked...by their own party. The OG Republicans won't go after the Democrats but boy howdy they'll go full tilt boogie after dissidents in their own party.

But I'm curious what's really going on. There's no way in hell Dick Cheney looks at Kamala Harris and goes, "Now THAT is who I want running this country and fending off foreign enemies." No way. I'm dying to know what goes on behind the scenes in politics but it would probably just make me sick. These are horrible people.
A promise to name his daughter in Kamala's administration in some capacity...

Chopticon64

Leftist gov's shut down schools assshole, Dementia Joe kicked MANY out of the military for refusing the jab, cities burned because of coloreds stealing free shiit.
Trump was president for 3 years and did not shut down the Wuhan lab funding. Why was our tax dollars going to this Chinese lab?

Trump funneled billions to his pharmaceutical buddies to make this required vaccine, but when maga revolted because they are scared of shots, he changed his position.

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

phreddyp

Do you really want something that apparently sucks the brains right out of your head?

Trump was president for 3 years and did not shut down the Wuhan lab funding. Why was our tax dollars going to this Chinese lab?

Trump funneled billions to his pharmaceutical buddies to make this required vaccine, but when maga revolted because they are scared of shots, he changed his position.
I see your dealer makes deliveries on Sunday.

Last edited:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

Trump changed his position? When did Trump ever mandate vaccine shots?

Precisely when did Trump threaten employees of the government and contractors with termination if they didn’t get the vaccine shot?

When did Trump mandate the military personnel to all take the vaccine shot?

Please, dates and links to when he made these statements.

WingsOfGold

Maybe because Fauchi LIED dumbass. To this day he says he didn't fund any of it.
You're weak as fresh baby piss, not even second string.

BOP

Let's see...who controls the national purse strings...let me think....